ckSaveEditionPopup() definition

Replied by Timfreak on topic ckSaveEditionPopup() definition

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #47164
alright, I have a half functioning module now. I am stuck on editing and saving now (or rather again).

I changed the content of onPagebuilderckLoadItemContentTeams() to my layout which works fine. Obviously the edit doesn't work anymore because the content is different now.
But I can't find the function where the content is updated or the edit is created.

I found the ckUpdatePreviewArea() function but that updates the edit window as far as I know?

summery:
- I don't know how I can update my content
- I don't know how to create the edit items from my content

My current plugin: www.dropbox.com/s/3zpxa7f9dafcsvy/teams.zip?dl=0

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic ckSaveEditionPopup() definition

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #47166
ok, it seems that you have changed many names in the plugin without keeping the logic
Just replace "testimonial" by "team" would be great and keep the logic in the css classes

"ckUpdatePreviewArea() function but that updates the edit window as far as I know"
>> yes this is where you have to play to keep the infos from the edition and push them into the content. This is only managed by Javascript.
"ckLoadEditionPopup()" is also called in the other way, to get the content and fill the edition with it

Here you are starting with one of the most complex plugins (don't try to create a table plugin ! :D), so you are not aware with the Javascript, it will be a real problem.
Your code must stick to your html code that is rendered into the content, this is how you can play with all elements and values.

PS : just removed
ckSaveEditionPopup(focus.attr('id'));
ckCloseEditionPopup();
and the behavior is already better, like explained before ;)

Now, what we can do :
1/ you have the skill and you decide to develop it until the end, even if you have to stop your life and reduce your sleeping time ;)
2/ I can give you the plugin based on the frontend layout that you show me, then I will integrate it in the next version of hte Params and keep it up to date

like you want :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #47167

ok, it seems that you have changed many names in the plugin without keeping the logic
Just replace "testimonial" by "team" would be great and keep the logic in the css classes

yes I replaced every "testimonial" with "team" through the entire project. (which also effected all css classes)

Anyway to be honset at this point I prefer option 2. I'd really like to experiment further and really understand the logic but we were initially trying to get this project done by the start of next week and it will most likely be faster if you do the implementation of the current layout.

I will attach a javascript file important for the frontend (nothing huge)

Thanks for this amazing help! Really fast and great support ^^
Attachments:

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #47168
this javascript is not useful at all. I will use the html/css layout that you have put in your plugin

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #47169
please confirm that you want the same behavior as the testimonials, with the slider between each member of the team

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #47182
Hi!

No we do not want a slider, the members should be placed in flex boxes, maybe 3 in a row, could look like this for example:
www.pixel-kraft.de/pixel-kraft/team

Thanks!
Last Edit:6 years 2 months ago by Timfreak
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Timfreak.

Time to create page: 0.716 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 420 guests and 3 members online