Observations on V2

Observations on V2 was created by trogladyte

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #45771
Grats on the new version Ced! Took me a little while to figure out where to edit text, etc. Was expecting it to open automatically like the old version. Took a bit to realize I had to perform a second action to get to text editing.

Anyway, found a couple of things to report for you to do with them what you will.

1. If you apply a negative formatting to an item, the yellow config panel (which applies to the item) slides up under the aqua config panel (which is for the block) - see image for default layout. I couldn't access the yellow panel to remove the formatting so had to delete the whole block.

2. When entering information into styling, if you don't click out of that field (say you enter "10" in top margin, you need to click into the field, say, bottom margin) but click Save you get the error "failed" and PB exits out of that editing to the main screen and doesn't save anything.

3. Not sure if this a V2 thing or it's always been this way. If I make a row full width, is there a way to restrict the content to sheet-width like you can in Template Creator?

Cheers

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Observations on V2

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #45779
Hi
First I must say this is a shame that you did not test the beta and report this before

Then
1/

couldn't access the yellow panel to remove the formatting so had to delete the whole block.

no, you can simply use the undo button to get back without the margin

2/ ok reproduced, I will check that

3/ this was exactly the same in V1, the full width areas shall be made into the template and not in pagebulider because here it uses some javascript

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #45780
PS:

Grats on the new version Ced!

thanks ! :)

Took me a little while to figure out where to edit text, etc. Was expecting it to open automatically like the old version. Took a bit to realize I had to perform a second action to get to text editing.

you can just click on the text and you will be able to edit it inline without opening any popup. In the popup this is only for advanced feature with a full editor

by ced1870

Replied by LR on topic Observations on V2

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #45867
Bonsoir, dans la nouvelle PAGE BUILDER on ne peut plus mettre de colonne par ex : je veux mettre des modules cote à cote
Merci
by LR

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #45868
salut
barre d'outils rangée >> bouton 3 points pour étendre les options >> clique sur l'icone à deux colonnes, là tu as la possibilité dans le panneau de gauche de créer tes colonnes
CEd

by ced1870

Replied by trogladyte on topic Observations on V2

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46173

ced1870 wrote: Hi
First I must say this is a shame that you did not test the beta and report this before

Thanks for the clarifications and fix to saving routine (or whatever it was).

Like with your same comment in TC, I don't every remember seeing a notification on the betas for either or I definitely would have gotten involved. How do you communicate these?

Cheers

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Time to create page: 1.202 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 488 guests and no members online