Animated Number info

Animated Number info was created by joomleb

Posted 6 years 8 months ago #44342
Hi CEd,
the "Animated Number" mentioned on your Page Builder CK page, Please, Is it anything like these or these modules ?
Please, where Can I found documentation about it ?
Can the numbers be connected with a DB table value that change day by day ?
(like how many articles we published, registered users, how many downloads, how many HikaShop product we selt etc.)
Is it included in the Template Creator CK to add them to the home page site ?
by joomleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Animated Number info

Posted 6 years 7 months ago #44354
Hi
this is something like your 2nd url
there is no documentation about it, this is an element to insert in the page like any other element in Page Builder CK
then edit it and you will get the options (number value, duration, circle color and width, etc)

(like how many articles we published, registered users, how many downloads, how many HikaShop product we selt etc.)

I don't see the relation with the animated number ... you just have to put the value you want, there is no relation with the database here

Is it included in the Template Creator CK to add them to the home page site ? [:quote]
no, this is not a template feature. This is included into Page Builder CK
to add it to the home page, just create a page and call it in your article with the tag for example

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by joomleb on topic Animated Number info

Posted 6 years 7 months ago #44355
Hi CEd,
many thanks for reply!

I don't see the relation with the animated number ... you just have to put the value you want, there is no relation with the database here

Put those numbers in relation with a DB value, like how many articles we published, registered users, how many downloads, how many HikaShop product we selt etc., would be a too important feature. So we can set them in our sites and the numbers will grows up day by day without take care of them anymore.
Please, if you have no time, we are ready to discuss this feature with our developer, so any idea / suggestment / instruction on doing it would be too appreciate (always together, with your agreement).

no, this is not a template feature. This is included into Page Builder CK

I sent you an email Support request to have some more explication

to add it to the home page, just create a page and call it in your article with the tag for example

Please, Can you give me some more instruction?
Do you mean: create an article > set it as featured (home page) > build an article layout with Page Builder CK adding the Animated Number info ?
What do you mean with "call it in your article with the tag" ?
by joomleb

Replied by ced1870 on topic Animated Number info

Posted 6 years 7 months ago #44356
yes use an article and
1/ switch it to pagebuilder to create it totally with the page builder
or
2/ keep your standard editor and use the Page Builder CK button in your editor. It will allows you to add a tag {pagebuilderck xx} that loads the page where the tag is

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.719 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1011 guests and no members online