The web browsers title tab is not shown correctly

The web browsers title tab is not shown correctly was created by HappyHippo

Posted 7 years 5 months ago #37715
Hello,
I have observed that the values set for the browsers tab titles in the menu items are not shown for all of my Page Builder CK sites.

When I create new Page Builder CK sites the menu items settings for the browswers tab title are shown.

For my little older sites the browsers tab title menu items settings are not shown correctly in the browswers tab title.

Could it be, that sites created with Page Builder 1.3.7 don't show the set values correctly? Could it be, that the Page Builder 1.3.8 doesn't correct this for sites created with Page Builder 1.3.7?

I don't want to recreate all my sites again. What else could I do?

Of course I reseted all caches.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic The web browsers title tab is not shown correctly

Posted 7 years 5 months ago #37740
Hi
If I understand, the website made with a new version works, but an old version that has been updated does not work ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by HappyHippo on topic The web browsers title tab is not shown correctly

Posted 7 years 5 months ago #37763
Yes, in my Joomla project I have now sites, where it works (the new created ones) and older pages, where it doesn't work. The settings for the pages look identical.

Replied by ced1870 on topic The web browsers title tab is not shown correctly

Posted 7 years 5 months ago #37764
ok, and you confirm that on old pages where it does not work, you have the latest version of pagebuilder ?

this is strange. I have to check more in deep. Contact me by email with a FTP access, but I would probably not do it before few days as I'm actually busy

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.608 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 994 guests and no members online