Duplicate / move column

Replied by Timfreak on topic Duplicate / move column

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #37119
Ok, sounds good :)

Here are my ideas:

- It would be good if you had a button to switch to HTML source code (not of a colum, but of the whole page/article. That would give you options to copy/paste a whole site very fast.

- I work with articles. So I create a new article and switch to pagebuilderCK and save it. Unfortunately, after saving, I cannot see this page (that was created as article) in my pages overview pagebuilderCK component and cannot load it on another page (through the load page button). If it is not possible to automatically trigger articles to show up in the component as pages, you could implement something like "convert article to page"!?

- It would be good if you could save a row as model so you can load it into another site.
Or is there any other chance I can create own models?

- For the image field: It would be good if the uploaded image would be resized to reduze the file size. Maybe in the component settings there could be an option to limit the size to a max px value!?

- It would also be great if the page builder could work in custom HTML modules!

Ok, don't feel offended by my requests. Those are my ideas after working with the extension! I really like it and will implement it for my customers who will like it, too! I like the fact that it works with native articles and even keeps ability to list articles with blog/list view or even with "Articles anywhere". Great job!

Cheers,
Tim
Last Edit:7 years 7 months ago by Timfreak
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Timfreak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Duplicate / move column

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #37140
thank you for your ideas
I'm not offended of course :)

It would also be great if the page builder could work in custom HTML modules!

this is possible using the tags in the editor, using this you can do quite everything

- For the image field: It would be good if the uploaded image would be resized to reduze the file size. Maybe in the component settings there could be an option to limit the size to a max px value!?

this would be more something to do with the media manager. And in my mind, this is just a problem from the user which has no idea on how to create a website and that the images must be adapted before updload. Just my two cents, I know how our world is running actually ... :(

It would be good if you had a button to switch to HTML source code

this is not a good idea. WHy ? just because allowing a source code edition just break everything. But the copy / paste could be done
you can already import/export the pages, it would be possible to do the same with articles

for the other ideas, I keep them in mind
the only thing now is that I have not planned to work on this immediately as I'm trying to do few other things :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #37269
the 1.3.8 of page builder CK is not released with the column copy feature :)
for the request to move a column in another row, this is more complicated ...

by ced1870

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #37270

- It would be good if you could save a row as model so you can load it into another site.
Or is there any other chance I can create own models?

regarding this point, you can already do it
create a page (not an article), create what you want and save
Then in any page, article or pagebuilderck module, you can load it with the button "load a page"
:)

by ced1870

Posted 7 years 7 months ago #37410

ced1870 wrote: the 1.3.8 of page builder CK is not released with the column copy feature :)
for the request to move a column in another row, this is more complicated ...

Thanks! It works fine! :)

edit: I noticed that unfortunately the CSS style (background, padding, etc.) of the column are not copied. Would be good if the copied colllumn would look exactly the same!?

Cheers,
Tim
Last Edit:7 years 7 months ago by Timfreak
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Timfreak.

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39582
Hi CEd!

I just noticed that it is now possible to move items through different rows?
That's great! :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.842 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 510 guests and no members online