Nested pagebuilder pages & Google Map

Nested pagebuilder pages & Google Map was created by trogladyte

Posted 7 years 9 months ago #35812
I opened a new Joomla article, named it and saved. I then change to pagebuilder and, with just one column, inserted horizontal tabs (the default of 3). I named them Contact Details, Contact Form, and Map.

There was plain text in the first, and a shortcode to display a web form (component is JoomlaShine Uniform) in the second. So far, all displayed correctly.

When in tabs, there's no way to add a map (may be a wishlist?). So I saved and exited. I opened PageBuilder and created a new page with only a Google Map. Saved and closed.

Reopened the first article and put in the shortcode {pagebuilder 06}. Again, in tabs, although the PageBuilder button is there, and opens the popup, you cannot select an existing page, though you can create a new one. So it requires manual pasting of the shortcode. Saved and existed.

Viewed from the frontend. The whole horizontal tab article was now only about 50% width and the Google Map was just a light grey rectangle. I waited a while, but it never rendered. As the clients are watching the site being built I didn't want them seeing that so I added a new row to the first article and dropped the map in there. Worked fine, displaying at 100% width.

www.ckdev.info/kszp

EDIT: It may be a JS error as I can't enter the address in the marker area or the map ceases to display.

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Last Edit:7 years 9 months ago by trogladyte
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by trogladyte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Nested pagebuilder pages & Google Map

Posted 7 years 9 months ago #35856
Hi
tried to load a map inside a tab, same issue
1/ in the default active tab, it works
2/ I can display the map if I resize the screen with the mouse

by default a map in a hidden tab does not display correctly. I suppose that this is due to the dimensions that set to 0 when the tab is hidden

For the interface issue with the load page, I have not yet tested
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.690 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 887 guests and no members online