Feature Request

Feature Request was created by jdmckay

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32499
Hi Cedric,

I'll just say 1st our non-profit site has been up/running for several months w/Template Creator & Maxi Menu... works very well and both tools helped implement ideas I could not have done without them. So big thank you for both!

Playing with Page Builder for 1st time, one suggestion: have a means whereby:

1) a setting for a given panel to be expanded when page loads
2) setting so that a panel is always expanded. A default setting might be, when panel 1 is collapsed, panel 2 expands: when 2 is collapsed, panel 3 expands (etc).

I just think this would provide user a better sense of "real estate" on the page so that columns on either side of accordion can have height the matches accordion, and that content below accordion is not "pushed down" as much when beginning with all panels collapsed.

Just my $.02 worth... component works well and I think we will make good use of it.

Thx
by jdmckay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Feature Request

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32503
Hi
with panel, you mean the accordion ? because there is already an option to set the default panel. Please confirm :)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by jdmckay on topic Feature Request

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32623
Hmmm... did not see that setting. I'll take another look (thx... where is this?)
by jdmckay

Replied by ced1870 on topic Feature Request

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32628
check that you have the latest version of page builder ck, then when editing the tabs or accordion you have a button to "set as default" on each element
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.712 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 831 guests and no members online