Mobile Menu CK is a tab in modules and causes error on saving new modules

Hi,

When creating a new module (no mattter what kind of module) in my Joomla 4 website I get this error when I try to save it:

Save failed with the following error: Field 'language' doesn't have a default value

and this warning:

Warning: Attempt to read property "module" on array in C:\xampp8\htdocs\dwrbouw\plugins\system\maximenuck\maximenuck.php on line 45

Editing existing modules gives no error on saving.

And is it correct that the Mobile Menu CK - tab should be in the modules? I don't now why it is there in the first place.

Kind Regards,
by pwouda
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi
I don't have this Mobile Menu CK tab in my Joomla 4
Which version of Mobile Menu CK and Maximenu CK are you using on your website ? (number + Pro/Light)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Hi CEd,

Moble Menu CK; 1.5.1
Maximenu CK: 9.1.23

If you like I can give you superadmin login so you can investigate the problem.

Regards,
Peter
by pwouda

yes but I'm afraid this won't help. I have tested by my side with the latest versions and I don't have this issue
I see that you are using Advanced modules manager, can you please disable it and test again, then tell me if the problem is the same or not

by ced1870

Hi CEd,

I contacted RegularLabs about this problem. They did fix the "default language" error, but regarding the "Mobile Menu CK" tab in the module options the answer of Peter van Weste is:

"Advanced Module Manager, like the core module manager, will display any tabs the module's XML file tells it to.
This tab is not defined in the XML of that module. So it looks like MaxiMenu CK has some plugin that is injecting the tab at a later stage.
I recommend you ask them about this. "

Is this information helpfull for you to see what causes the problem?

Best regards,
Peter
by pwouda

Hi
yes it helps, but I just wanted to know first :

you are using Advanced modules manager, can you please disable it and test again, then tell me if the problem is the same or not

can you please tell me, without ADVM, do you have the same problem or not ?

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.662 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 636 guests and one member online