Need of some CSS modification for special design in Mobile Menu CK

Hello,

the mobile menu ck is a good extension, it works well and the mobile view is ok so far. However, I would like to have a few changes. I think these can be solved with CSS. Unfortunately, I only know the basics of CSS. Maybe someone can help me.
I use "Accordeon" as "Display Type" and "Slight right" as "Display Effect".
The following are my three concerns:

1. when I open a menu by button, I see all Level1 menu items. I open a submenu by clicking on the plus. So far ok. If I now open another Level1 menu, the first menu also remains open. But I want the previous menu to be closed automatically when I open another menu, so that only one Level 1 menu is open at a time. At the moment I have to close it manually. Are there relevant CCS commands for this?

2. When I open the menu via button, it automatically moves the content from right to left. Is it possible that the menu overlays the content?

3. if point 2 should be possible, is it possible to make the menu a little more transparent, a little more translucent?

Thank you for your help in advance

kueppers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi
1. this is controlled by javascript, and this can not be done using CSS. I would need to update the script in the plugin to do that
2. yes, there is another slide effect, called "slide right over the page", this shall be what you are asking
3. you can update the styles in the styling interface (pro version) or using CSS, something like that
Code:
div.mobilemenuck { opacity: 0.9; }

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Hi ced1870,

thank you for your quick reply. Great.

1. Does this mean that you will have this as a feature in the next update? This would be perfect
2. I must have overlooked this issue in the settings. This works.
3. I copied the code of your proposal into the Customs CSS, but nothing happened. But this doesn't matter, because I can set this partly in the menu.

By the way: also the code sample on your website for setting up a "search" field I have copy and paste to custom CSS and nothing has happened. Am I doing something wrong, is there anything to take care?

kueppers

1. you are the 1st one to ask for that, so I can not tell you that I will add this in the next version, but I have added that in my list
3. give me your url to check that

by ced1870

Hi,

Ok. But in some cases (e.g. if you have bigger menus) you are happy with this feature in order not to lose the overview. I've seen it several times, but I can't give you any examples at the moment. But I can present you an offer of one competitor as an example: docs.offlajn.com/vertical-menu/11-menu-n...es/37-accordion-menu .
But the feature is not important for me at the moment, because I think the website is still clearly structured. However, thank you for including the issue in your list.

Here is the url of the website, which is currently being set up and is running under test conditions:
www.tsv-testing.de/20201108/

kueppers

I understand, you are right, the fact is that I have other projects to work on before
as said "I have added that in my list" ;)

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.672 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 710 guests and no members online