Mobile menu not showing on some specific pages

Mobile menu not showing on some specific pages was created by Micrantha

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago #55543
Hello Cédric,

Thank you very much for your work. I am working on a website to make it responsive, using your plugin for rendering mobile menu. It works very easy, but does not want to show on some specific pages. After a lot of searching I discovered that the problem-pages all showed pagination: a news blog page and a directory page from the component RSJoomla.
After disabling pagination for the blog page the mobile menu showed up on this blog page! But... for the RSJooomla directory page there is no option available for disabling pagination. All I could do is configure it to show all entries, but although no pagination is shown on the in that case, mobile menu does not show up.
Do you perhaps have any suggestion where to look for solution?

Thank you, kind regards,
Micrantha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile menu not showing on some specific pages

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago #55544
Hi
I think that your problem is related to a JS error in these pages
please give me the url to check that
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Micrantha on topic Mobile menu not showing on some specific pages

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago #55549
Hello,

As far as I can see there is no javascript problem, but maybe I am mistaken:
Development site is on www.netwerkgroenebureaus.nl/resp2/
Problem page for example www.netwerkgroenebureaus.nl/resp2/cursussen-symposia-van-leden
Former problem on www.netwerkgroenebureaus.nl/resp2/nieuws - disappeared after disabling pagination.

Regards,
Micrantha

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile menu not showing on some specific pages

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago #55557
ok, it seems that there is a function (in PHP ?) that removes some script, see that in your code source where the problem appears

<!-- Removed tooltip -->

it removes these lines of code that are present in the other page

jQuery(window).on('load', function() {
new JCaption('img.caption');
});
jQuery(document).ready(function(){ new MobileMenuCK(jQuery('#mobilemenuck-1-wrap ul.menu'), {menubarbuttoncontent : '&#x2261;',topbarbuttoncontent : '×',showmobilemenutext : 'default',mobilemenutext : 'Menu',container : 'topfixed',detectiontype : 'resolution',resolution : '1000',usemodules : '0',useimages : '0',showlogo : '0',showdesc : '0',displaytype : 'accordion',displayeffect : 'slideleft',menuwidth : '300',openedonactiveitem : '0',mobilebackbuttontext : 'Back',menuselector : 'ul',uriroot : '/resp2',menuid : 'mobilemenuck-1',merge : '',beforetext : '',aftertext : '',mergeorder : '',}); });

I don't know where it comes from, but this is the cause. You must find what is removing the JS lines where the Mobile Menu CK is called
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Micrantha on topic Mobile menu not showing on some specific pages

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago #55567
Hi Cédric,

Thank you very much for this tip. This put me on the right track. After some searching I discovered that the system plugin "DD Disable Bootstrap" was activated. This resulted in the added comment <!-- Removed tooltip -->
code is here: plugins\system\dd_disable_bootstrap\dd_disable_bootstrap.php:

Code:
63 { 64 // Remove bootstrap associated .tooltip global from <head> which is added by JHtml::_('behavior.tooltip'); 65: $html = preg_replace("/jQuery(.+)\.tooltip\(.+\)\;/i", "<!-- Removed tooltip -->", $this->app->getBody()); 66 }

Menu shows up now. Thank you!
Have a good weekend.
Regards, Micrantha
Last Edit:4 years 3 weeks ago by Micrantha
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Micrantha.

Replied by a2zcs on topic Mobile menu not showing on some specific pages

Posted 3 years 9 months ago #56987
I'm having the same or similar problem. The mobile menu is not showing up on any page that has an RSForm Pro form on it. Site is assistanceplus.com/contact . I do not have that DD Disable Bootstrap plugin on the site. Any ideas of what else it could be?
by a2zcs

Time to create page: 0.753 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 923 guests and no members online