[SOLVED] Please some HELP

[SOLVED] Please some HELP was created by silvagroup

Posted 4 years 11 months ago #52007
Have the Mobile Menu CK Pro, bought it because I am using Yootheme Pro, OK I now know that was a big mistake, but it's what I have.
The mobile menu in Yootheme is horrible and as with anything Yootheme customizing is a major nightmare unless your a web design engineer, which I am NOT. Their support is absolutely abysmal as is their user forum. So no help there either.

I did get a recommendation form someone on the forum to try Mobile Menu CK Pro, unfortunately after installing it and setting up via instructions here www.joomlack.fr/en/documentation/mobile-menu-ck , the only difference is a title at the bottom of the mobile menu which I can't change.

Reading through this forum saw a nightmare of a procedure to change Warp 7 themes, I am not using Warp 7 themes.

Here is the site I am testing Mobile Menu CK on oakdalecalvary.org/ it's not the site it will finally be used that's at cco.oakdalecalvary.org , that's not totally ready to be our primary site yet still in testing, but have spent allot of time on the site and don't want to mess it up in any way, still having bad dreams about the whole process, lol.

What I would like to see is a drop down offcanvas accordion style menu like offcanvas picture, as opposed to what is currently available which is the screenshot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!!
Last Edit:4 years 11 months ago by silvagroup
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by silvagroup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Please some HELP

Posted 4 years 11 months ago #52018
Hi

OK I now know that was a big mistake, but it's what I have.

ok :)

Reading through this forum saw a nightmare of a procedure to change Warp 7 themes, I am not using Warp 7 themes.

this is may be relative to use a module as menu, but nothing to do with Mobile Menu CK

the problem that I see is that you have no jQuery loaded in your page ... this is strange as it is required by the mobile menu. Is there anything in your system that would disable jQuery ?

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 4 years 11 months ago #52019

by ced1870

Replied by silvagroup on topic Please some HELP

Posted 4 years 11 months ago #52047
Hi ced thank you for looking at this.
I know of no reason for no jquery, both sites are complete Yootheme demo package installs.
I install the module when I opened to yootheme I got big 0 under it says Class 'Mobilemenuck\jhtml' not found

Posted 4 years 11 months ago #52049
sorry my bad, I missed something because I was too fast... Please try this one
www.dropbox.com/s/0c17t66k25s70wt/mobilemenuck.zip?dl=0
tested, it works by my side

by ced1870

Replied by silvagroup on topic Please some HELP

Posted 4 years 11 months ago #52052
Installed but got a warning JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /homepages/29/d204523631/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Joomla/CalvaryChapelOakdale/tmp/install_5ca8d2086b77a/mobilemenuck/assets

ced if you need access to the site will gladly provide it, I would rather you do the primary site rather than development site, this is the only thing keeping the site from going live.

Will try the module you provided there to see if issues are the same. And yes it's the same on both sites .....

So not being totally stupid just unfamiliar with web specific programming, but learning, checked files in error have a tmp index.html file in both sites permissions 644 other than the obligatory <!DOCTYPE html><title></title> files are empty.

Again thank you so much.
Last Edit:4 years 11 months ago by silvagroup
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by silvagroup.

Time to create page: 0.743 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 578 guests and no members online