Error message during migrating Joomla 3 to 4

Error message during migrating Joomla 3 to 4 was created by arvendal

Posted 1 year 1 week ago #67841
Hello,

I am migrating a Joomla 3 site to version 4 and on some of the blog layouts where 12-15 intro images are displayed, I get this error message:

Warning : Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in  /home/clarte/domains/dev3.clarte.se/public_html/plugins/content/easyimagecaptionck/easyimagecaptionck.php  on line  867

The message repeats various times from 10 to 20 on different blog layouts.

I wonder what this message means. The error report is on maximum now during a migration test on a development site.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error message during migrating Joomla 3 to 4

Posted 1 year 6 days ago #67863
Hi
here the plugin fails to get the images dimensions
are all your images displayed correctly ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by andras on topic Error message during migrating Joomla 3 to 4

Posted 7 months 2 weeks ago #69070
Hi, I get this or similar error message. Some pages completely fail to load:-(

Here is the debug text: 

Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    ()    JROOT/plugins/content/easyimagecaptionck/easyimagecaptionck.php:864
2    getimagesize()    JROOT/plugins/content/easyimagecaptionck/easyimagecaptionck.php:864
3    plgContentEasyimagecaptionck->getRealDims()    JROOT/plugins/content/easyimagecaptionck/easyimagecaptionck.php:645
4    plgContentEasyimagecaptionck->getWidth()    JROOT/plugins/content/easyimagecaptionck/easyimagecaptionck.php:382
5    plgContentEasyimagecaptionck->generateCaptions()    JROOT/plugins/content/easyimagecaptionck/easyimagecaptionck.php:303
6    plgContentEasyimagecaptionck->onContentPrepare()    JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:284
7    Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}()    JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
8    Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:111
9    Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent()    JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/Helpers/Content.php:50
10    Joomla\CMS\HTML\Helpers\Content::prepare()    JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:292
11    Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::call()    JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:128
12    Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_()    JROOT/templates/forte/vertex/layouts/chromes/round_box.php:133
13    include()    JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/FileLayout.php:128
14    Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/LayoutHelper.php:76
15    Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:225
16    Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule()    JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModuleRenderer.php:99
17    Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModuleRenderer->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModulesRenderer.php:50
18    Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModulesRenderer->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:566
19    Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->getBuffer()    JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:853
20    Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_renderTemplate()    JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:638
21    Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1025
22    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:724
23    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:298
24    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:61
25    require_once()    JROOT/index.php:32
by andras

Posted 7 months 2 weeks ago #69071
Hi
next time please open a new thread, because I don't know if you are in the same case
is it also a migration ?
and for info, Easy Image Caption CK is not compatible Joomla 3 according to its page description
www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extensions/easy-image-caption-ck

please tell me what is the error, because you only give me the call stack (which is already great !)
CEd

by ced1870

Replied by andras on topic Error message during migrating Joomla 3 to 4

Posted 7 months 2 weeks ago #69077
Yes, sorry, so I indeed just migrated to J4 but uninstalled Easy Img. Caption plugin for the time being. Maybe some tables stayed in database.
Now when on J4 I enable EIC I get a blank page. The notice actually is blaming another plugin:
Notice: getimagesizefromstring(): Error reading from ! in /home/kszgyszh/public_html/plugins/system/tagz/tagz.php on line 390
But the stack refers to Easy Img. Caption so what happening is they don't seem to work together.
by andras

Posted 7 months 2 weeks ago #69080
line 864 in my plugin there is no executable code that could be in cause
I don't understand the relation between the Tagz plugin and EIC CK

is your plugin Tagz compatible with J4 ? let me know so that we can fix the problem

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.692 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1038 guests and 2 members online