Joomla 4 templates - Book / Livre

Joomla 4 templates - Book / Livre was created by ced1870

Posted 2 years 5 months ago #62457
Hi
if you are looking for a book or documentation about the joomla 4 templates, you can check the book here
www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-documentations...k-joomla-4-templates

If you have any question, of feedback, if you see any error or something missing, please don't hesitate to report it here.

Thank you !
CEd

[FRANCAIS]

Salut
si vous recherchez un livre ou une documentation sur les templates Joomla 4, vous pouvez consulter le livre ici
www.joomlack.fr/documentations-tutoriels...k-joomla-4-templates

Si vous avez des questions, des commentaires, si vous voyez une erreur ou quelque chose qui manque, n'hésitez pas à le signaler ici.

Merci !
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by TM on topic Joomla 4 templates - Book / Livre

Posted 2 years 4 months ago #62694
Bonjour,
Est -ce que cette documentation contient des infos pour configurer/optimiser le template destiné à une utilisation avec hikashop ?
(je pense à feu "joomlashine jsn pro" et ses effets de rollover dans la présentation des produits)
bonne journée
TM
by TM

Replied by ced1870 on topic Joomla 4 templates - Book / Livre

Posted 2 years 4 months ago #62695
Salut
non il n'y a pas d'info spécifique à une extension, ni à des effets rollover. Cela ne fait pas partie de la conception d'un template, c'est plus de la personnalisation de rendu (html/css)
CEd

by ced1870

Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Joomla 4 templates - Book / Livre

Posted 2 years 3 months ago #63016
Hi there,

Firstly, thank you for writing this book. I was really lost with Joomla 4 and you have helped me understand how to get started with my own templates.

There is one thing perhaps you can help me understand better. In your step-by-step tutorial, you include a stylesheet called joomla4-default.css which I believe is a cut down version of some styles used in the Cassiopeia template and sets Bootstrap 5 styles.

My question is, if I load Bootstrap in the header using <?php HTMLHelper::_('bootstrap.framework'); ?> do I need 'joomla4-default.css'? If it's just cosmetic styles, I can live with that and write my own but do I need it for something more complicated like the layout or navigation?

I very much appreciate your help.

Best wishes
Leila

Replied by ced1870 on topic Joomla 4 templates - Book / Livre

Posted 2 years 3 months ago #63017
Hi
I'm happy if my book helped you :)

which I believe is a cut down version of some styles used in the Cassiopeia template and sets Bootstrap 5 styles.

yes that's it because Joomla 4 uses a lot of that styles to render many things (login module, buttons, article edition ...)
your question is interesting, in my memory I tested that without great success but you can try and see what it looks like
as you write, this is only cosmetic, because it is only CSS. BUT, this is needed to render correcly the buttons and the interface for the user

if you want to test, you can try with and without this file, with and without the bootstrap call, and see the difference
you can also come back here to continue this discussion and give your feedback :)

CEd

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leilahodgkins

Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Joomla 4 templates - Book / Livre

Posted 2 years 3 months ago #63030
You're right, I need to test! Without your book, I would not have had a clue how to get this far so I am very grateful. It's an excellent resource which I will recommend to others.
Lx
The following user(s) said Thank You: ced1870, tastymouse

Time to create page: 0.665 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1195 guests and one member online