Links in popup point to incorrect URL/domain

[object Object]The button links Accept All | Decline All | and Save all redirect to a different URL (on a different domain). I cannot see where it is picking up this URL, or how to change it.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Links in popup point to incorrect URL/domain

Posted 8 months 4 days ago #69146
Hi
Please give me the url of the page so that I can check the problem
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by development@dvisions.co.uk on topic Links in popup point to incorrect URL/domain

Posted 8 months 4 days ago #69156
FYI, site is running Joomla 4.3.4, and I'm pretty sure this was working normally before, but not sure at what point it stopped working.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Links in popup point to incorrect URL/domain

Posted 8 months 3 days ago #69168
ok, so there is something in your website that runs a javascript that will add these links on the fly when the page load
these links are not coming from my code, and the source code of your page is also correct

you must find what causes this, may be a recent plugin. Try to disable them to see

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by development@dvisions.co.uk on topic Links in popup point to incorrect URL/domain

Posted 8 months 3 days ago #69169
Hi Cédric - I had a horrible suspicion something like that might be the case! I was hoping you might have run across it before and could point me in the right direction. I'll test out a few things, and I'll update you if/when I find it. Thanks for your help :-)

Time to create page: 0.629 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 459 guests and no members online