Some customizing questions

Some customizing questions was created by cebby

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #3891
There are a few things I'd like to do to customize the module. Let me know if these are all possible:

Gradient behind coverflow?
Other text in the coverflow window (besides the caption)?
Can the items be level for the effect instead of arched?

Love the module!
by cebby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by cebby on topic Re: Some customizing questions

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #3900
Figured out some workarounds, but still having one issue that I haven't solved yet.

For the gradient BG, I just made the BG of MooCoverflowCK transparent and put a gradient on the Joomla container behind it.

I solved the extra text by just using other modules and playing with the margins through custom CSS called by the module suffix.

I've not been able to figure out how to make the coverflow flatter (instead of on an arc). I'm certain there's something here I can modify, but through trial and error I've not found it yet - anyone have an idea?

(file is mooflow.js - line 340-363)
Code:
process: function(x){ var z,W,H,zI=this.iL,foc=this.foc,f=this.factor,sz=this.sz,oW=this.oW,offY=this.offY,div,elh,elw; this.master.images.each(function(el){ div = el.div.style; elw = el.width; elh = el.height; if(x>-foc*6 && x<foc*6){ with (Math) { z = sqrt(10000 + x * x) + 100; H = round((elh / elw * f) / z * sz); W = round(elw * H / elh); if(H >= elw * 0.5) {W = round(f / z * sz);} div.left = round(((x / z * sz) + sz) - (f * 0.5) / z * sz) + 'px'; div.top = round(oW * 0.4 - H) + offY + 'px'; } el.con.style.height = H*2 + 'px'; div.width = W + 'px'; div.zIndex = x < 0 ? zI++ : zI--; div.display = 'block'; } else { div.display = 'none'; } x += foc; });
Last Edit:11 years 9 months ago by cebby
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by cebby.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Some customizing questions

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #3904
Hi
try to change the value of div.left and div.top
Sorry, I don't have time to search in the script these days, but you can see that these two properties are setting the position of the images.
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by cebby on topic Re: Some customizing questions

Posted 11 years 6 months ago #5668
One more question:

Is it possible to set the action for the images as a single click instead of a double click?
by cebby

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Some customizing questions

Posted 11 years 6 months ago #5676
you must hack the js code but the result is not really great (I had tested it)
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by christoph on topic Some customizing questions

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #7519
Hi,
I have a question to Cebby and Ced:

how can I add extra text resp. which modules have you used as described in your post. I would like to show the extra text for the "active" menu item ie the image that is currently displayed larger than all others.

I have tried it with "Place Modules anywhere" but it did not work...

Many thanks
Ced: thanks for all your wonderful extensions I am using them extensively (this one, accordeon, maximenu, hikapatch)

christoph

Time to create page: 0.772 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 709 guests and no members online