working with modules?

working with modules? was created by Alemantico

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #23274
Dear Users,

I've just downloaded and installed that plg into my joomla!3.3.6 version, because I'm desperated looking for a tooltip extension, which is able to display my contact module on hover! Is there a way to do that with this one (when yes, than "how to do that?), or do I still shall look farther?

best regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic working with modules?

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #23277
Hi
you can add quite any html code in the tooltip, but as the HTML and CSS are quite specific I can not tell you "yes!"
you can try
Code:
{tooltip}hover me{end-texte}{loadposition yourmoduleposition}{end-tooltip}
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Alemantico on topic working with modules?

Posted 9 years 4 months ago #23678
thank you for the quick answer! Well I did, but instead of "modul position" I pasted the "module id" (well, it's not really a module, but its a plugin), because I have several modules on a same position, but on different pages. So I thought it might get confused. Anyway, unfortunatly it did not work out. So that you can understand better about the problem I'm dealing with, I'm leaving you the link to the site where this issue appears: [url=http:////www.alemanticodesign.com/index.php/en/]pls klick here![/url] Just hover over the words "right away", and you'll see. Thank you very much for trying to help me. Would be great, when this problem could be solved.

Best regards from Austria!

Replied by ced1870 on topic working with modules?

Posted 9 years 4 months ago #23680
there is nothing in the tooltip (I mean in the code)

just put
{loadposition yourmoduleposition}

in your article to see if you see your module. Once it works, you can try again in the tooltip

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.692 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1090 guests and one member online