Error(s) im MediaBox after upgrade to Joomla 4 and PHP8

Error(s) im MediaBox after upgrade to Joomla 4 and PHP8 was created by vauwe

Posted 1 year 2 months ago #66983
Hi CEd,

I'm currently upgarding another site to J4 and PHP8 where I upgraded MediaBox to the latest level 2.6.5
On the old level (J3.10, PHP7, Mediabox 2.3.2) eveything was working fine with MediaBox..
I'm using Mediabox to
- display single images via links from the article text
- embed galleries and show the images
- display single images via links from SlideshowCk
After the upgrade on many pages I get this one or multiple of these warning messages:
Warning: Undefined array key 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla_01\plugins\system\mediabox_ck\pro\mediaboxck_pro.php on line 220
And then Mediabox is not working correctly: the images are not correctly resized nor shown in the center of the screen.

Any idea what went wrong ?

Thank you for your support,
Volker
by vauwe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error(s) im MediaBox after upgrade to Joomla 4 and PHP8

Posted 1 year 2 months ago #66984
Hi
thank you for reporting this
please give me the tag or html code that you use in your article where you have the problem. it seems related to the folder path using the attribute "data-dir" on the link to load the images from a folder
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by vauwe on topic Error(s) im MediaBox after upgrade to Joomla 4 and PHP8

Posted 1 year 2 months ago #66986
Hello CEd,
thank you for your quick reply.
Find the html code of one of the pages as file attachment.
This page shows this warning message 4 times.
Best Regards,
Volker
by vauwe
Attachments:

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error(s) im MediaBox after upgrade to Joomla 4 and PHP8

Posted 1 year 2 months ago #66987
check the links in the page :
Code:
<a class="" title="" href="images/05_Dokumente/1952/19520703_Platzgenehmigung.JPG" rel="lightbox" data-dir data-gallery data-nb data-random data-effect> die formale Zulassung des Fluggeländes</a>
the problem is here, you have the rel="lightbox" and the "data-dir" attribute but it is empty. You must remove this attribute as you don't want to load a folder here

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by vauwe on topic Error(s) im MediaBox after upgrade to Joomla 4 and PHP8

Posted 1 year 2 months ago #66990
Hello CEd,
many thanks.
Yes, removing the data-dir attribute solves the issue.
Note: I did not manually create/edit the html code- it has been created by using the MediaBox Button plugin in the article editor.
Best Regards,
Volker
by vauwe

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 698 guests and no members online