beginners questions serie: how to prevent a slide show effect using several...

Hello Cedric,
On my experimental website, I have a webpage with several links to start a lightbox / Mdaibox-CK. The first one is a video and the link to the lightbox is connected wit an image. The second one is a text-link which will start an audio in the lightbox. The third one is a text-link which will load an article (HTML) in the lightbox.
All these three links work well. But the lightbox from link two will show up a navigation link at the right side of the webpage to navigate to the content of the third lightbox. That is similar to a slide function, which I do not want to be here.

How can I make sure, that using several links to open different lightbox / Mediabox-CK on the same webpage will not lead automatically to some sort of a slide show?
by raphi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi
please give me the url of the page to check that
the links shall be grouped only if you give them the same album name

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

I am running an experimental website. On one page, I have tried several ways to set up modal boxes / lightboxes with different scripts. Many links to open modal boxes are created by tools from YOOtheme page builder pro. Pagebuilder lacks in the case of creating lightboxes. But the modal function, based on the UIkit has more potential for fullfilling my wishes with the three use cases:
LOading a video, loading an audio and loading HTML into the lightbox / modalbox.

On the same page, I have also set up all three cases with Mediabox-CK. And I found out now, that the error with the unwanted gallery effect can be seen only on this large test page: Large test page

This evening, I have created a new page, where I have inserted only the three use cases with mediabox-CK. And I found, that on this page, there is no unwanted gallery effect. This new page is here: Special test page for mediabox-ck
by raphi

I have tested the large test page, I don't have the navigation link ...
can you please check again, and tell me how to see the issue

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

I have checked again. It seems that there has been some interference with other components on my website. The problem with an unwanted gallery does not exist anymore.
Sorry for any inconvenience, I may have caused by my request here.
by raphi

Time to create page: 0.759 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 701 guests and no members online