gallery size on PC and no effects work on videos

gallery size on PC and no effects work on videos was created by AxelFlecko

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #66300
Hi Ced!
I have the latest versions of Joomla 4.2.4, Image Effects Pro 2.3.7 and Mediabox Pro 2.6.3.
The problem is: The size of the thumbnails cant be changed when a gallery shows a folder so just a part of an effect shows on the image.
I have tried with using a size of 450x337 and larger but it stills remain the same.

On my videos the effect doesn't show anything. The gallery shows a folder with mp4-coded videos and when I try to use an effect it just look strange, but the video looks okey. Frames and stuff. I'm using lily now and I tried under as well.

I can send You the pages and I have an old account if You would like to use it again.

All the best! //Bengt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic gallery size on PC and no effects work on videos

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #66302
Hi
Please give me the url of the page so that I can check the problem directly
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by AxelFlecko on topic gallery size on PC and no effects work on videos

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #66313
Hello again!
The size problem, on my images, is solved. It was due to an empty module on the left. But If I change from auto in the plugin my videos go crazy. I use the steve effect since rollup-top didn't show the description under the lightbox on mobiles or my Huawei pad (Android OS).
And I still not getting caption on my videos. The videos is 720px high in original. see the other pages under video
images: menojvadskoj.se/index.php/matbilder/mat-2022-11-webp
videos: menojvadskoj.se/index.php/videos/test-med-mediaboxck
All the best from me!

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #66325
Hello again!
Edited text...
One strange thing is that the swipe effect on my iPhone works without open the lightbox. When I hit the image the lightbox shows up and I can see the title and description when I use effectck-lily on one of the galleries. If I don't use effect-lily, all my other galleries shows only the title in the lightbox.
On my Android phones the swipe doesn't work unless I do a long press, on the image, and then press anywhere else besides the popup that shows up. Otherwise if I do a short swipe/press the lightbox shows up. And then it is the same as in the iPhone case - if I don't use effectck-lily in one of my galleries the description don't shows up in the lightbox. Only the title.
It's so irritating...Iit's only the title that shows up in the lightbox if I don't use effect-lily in one gallery! It works fine with the swipe on iOS and the hover on the PC - but the description don't show in the lightbox only the title! On all the devicies! Unless I use effect-lily in one gallery! Then the description shows up!
So - If I make three articles with one gallery in each and then clear the cache they will work on the PC with hover. I use oscar, steve and flip-top in them. In the lightbox there will be only the title. If I make another article with one gallery and the effect lily, save it, clear the cache and check the articles. Then Every gallery works and I can see the titles and descriptions in every lightbox on all devices with iOS, Android and Windows 10 pro on the PC! Very strange...

And now I will try to sort out my problem with the videos... Nope it's still problems.

Best Regards //Benke
Last Edit:1 year 4 months ago by AxelFlecko
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by AxelFlecko.

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #66331
Good morning!

When I got to bed everything looked okey with my galleries. But now 08:45 the error is there again! No description under the image in the lightbox on my mobiles! So strange since everything worked at 00:37.
Everything works on my PC - Windows 10 pro. Both the hover function and in the lightbox yhere is both a title and a description.
Best Regards, Benke
Attachments:

Replied by ced1870 on topic gallery size on PC and no effects work on videos

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #66332
Hi
I'm checking this page
menojvadskoj.se/index.php/matbilder/mat-2022-11-webp
I see the description on hover with Image Effect CK and also the description in the lightbox when clicking on the image
I have tested PC + mobile

Try to clear the joomla cache,and also your browser cache and tell me if there is any change
in your screenshot, the first image, has the description, right ?

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: AxelFlecko

Time to create page: 0.701 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 969 guests and no members online