Error when upgraded PHP from 7.4 to 8.0

Error when upgraded PHP from 7.4 to 8.0 was created by Spilloljan

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #65797
Hi! I have MediaboxCk Pro and it worked perfectly well. Now I had to upgrade the system PHP from 7.4 to version 8.0 and then I only get "0 Division by zero" instead of the gallery that I had before. No other change than upgraded to PHP 8.0.
Any explenation for what could be wrong?
The settings on the page that now failed is:
{mediabox alb=0601|gallery=1|nb=10|effect=effectck-honey|t=Campbeltown 2017::Thursday|dir=/images/article_images/resor/2017/0601|order=labels|pagination=1}Thursday{/mediabox}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error when upgraded PHP from 7.4 to 8.0

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #65802
Hi
Mediabox CK is compatible with PHP 8
please go in the config of your website >> php report >> set it to maximenu and enable the debug
tell me if you have another message with more infos

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Spilloljan on topic Error when upgraded PHP from 7.4 to 8.0

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #65804
This is the report I get:
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/system/mediabox_ck/pro/mediaboxck_pro.php:514
2 plgSystemMediabox_ck_pro::resizeImage() JROOT/plugins/system/mediabox_ck/pro/mediaboxck_pro.php:316
3 plgSystemMediabox_ck_pro::loadImagesFromFolder() JROOT/plugins/system/mediabox_ck/pro/mediaboxck_pro.php:159
4 plgSystemMediabox_ck_pro::createMediaboxLinkFromTag()
5 preg_replace_callback() JROOT/plugins/system/mediabox_ck/pro/mediaboxck_pro.php:37
6 plgSystemMediabox_ck_pro::replaceTag() JROOT/plugins/system/mediabox_ck/mediabox_ck.php:233
7 plgSystemMediabox_ck->onAfterRender() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
8 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
9 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php:108
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1118
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:778
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:231
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #65805
please check that you have the latest version because the lines does not match my current version
then I can check where the problem occurs, this is located in the image resize function but I don't know exactly which line

by ced1870

Replied by Spilloljan on topic Error when upgraded PHP from 7.4 to 8.0

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #65820
I had PHP 7.4 and MediaboxCk Pro 2.4.5. Then I upgraded to PHP 8 and got this problem with 'Division by zero'. I suspected that it could be that I had an old version of MediaboxCk, so I tried to update it by first installing 'Extension Manager CK' and entered the license code, also added my domain as allowed for automatic updates. In 'Extension Manager CK' I could see that both Mediabox CK and Image Effect CK (Light version) needed upgrade, so I tried to do the upgrade here. After 15 minutes it was still trying to upgrade, but nothing happend, so I quit the Extension Manager and instead made a new installation (not upgrade) with the new version of MediaboxCK to version 2.6.3 and Image Effect CK to version 2.3.7. Alas, still the same problem.
I have now cleared all cache (just in case), but with no better result. I am really confused!

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #65821
now that you have the latest version, please give me again the error message so that I can check the code by my side to find the issue

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.675 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 891 guests and no members online