Need help getting music to play correctly.

Need help getting music to play correctly. was created by infojunkie4life

Posted 3 years 5 months ago #58529
I'm using Mediabox CK free version.

My goal is to create mp3 playlists to play like a CD.

I have installed with success and can get mp3 files to play with [albumTag] making a playlist. My current html inside the articles looks something like this:
Code:
<a href="images/audio/dadsmix01/someSong.mp3" rel="lightbox[Mix01]">Some Song</a> <a href="images/audio/dadsmix01/someSong2.mp3" rel="lightbox[Mix01]">Some other Song</a>

I'm having trouble getting the lightbox to switch to the next song automatically. Whether "Activate Toolbar" is enabled or disabled, the "Time between diapos" seems to remain in effect. If I change it to 3000ms or 180000ms, it takes that long to switch between songs. No matter how I adjust the settings, I can't get the second song to play after the first has completed, only after XXXms entered into "Time between diapos"

Is there a variable I may enter into this box that reflects the song length, or an edit to "diapoTime" in the .js or .php I can make to set the value to the current song?

Is there a setting elsewhere I am missing?

Is there no way around this because its not really an mp3 player?

Any advice would be appreciated, attached is a screenshot of my current settings a couple of different ways.
Last Edit:3 years 5 months ago by infojunkie4life
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by infojunkie4life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Need help getting music to play correctly.

Posted 3 years 5 months ago #58531
Hi
as you say, this is not an audio player, so it is not designed for that ...
Honestly, there is currently no option that can do what you want (detect the song length and switch automatically to the next one once finished)

I will check by my side if I can find a solution for that, but I can not tell you if this will be possible
I will let you know in few days

CEd

PS : why not using a real audio player into an article, then launch the lightbox to show that article ? you would have your player that can manage the songs, the lightbox would only show the player

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.656 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 785 guests and no members online