Lightbox covers play/volume/fullscreen icons on Videos

Hi,

The lightbox works perfectly for my videos and images, except when it comes to looking at videos on a mobile device in landscape mode. Portrait works great, but when you turn to landscape, the Play Button, Volume Control, Progress Bar, Fullscreen Button, everything at the bottom of the video is hidden behind the Lightbox menu overlay. This is incredibly annoying to have everything so perfect everywhere else, and then you can't access the buttons to play a video... sooooo close to perfection! lol.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know. But I even went on the website here:

www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extensions/mediabox-ck

and opened the Vimeo example, and it did it too! I have tested this on an Android LG G8xThinQ, and an iPhone 11, and they both do this.

I've attached a screenshot of what's happening to help clarify things. Please let me know if there's some way to fix this.
Last Edit:3 years 8 months ago by michael.forder
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by michael.forder. Reason: Added image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Lightbox covers play/volume/fullscreen icons on Videos

Posted 3 years 8 months ago #57155
Hi
thank you for the details, please add this custom css
Code:
#mbCenter.mediaboxckmobile #mbContainer { height: calc(100% - 51px) !important; }
then tell me if it works for you

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by michael.forder on topic Lightbox covers play/volume/fullscreen icons on Videos

Posted 3 years 8 months ago #57157
Thank you so much! That worked perfectly! I appreciate the quick response.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Lightbox covers play/volume/fullscreen icons on Videos

Posted 3 years 8 months ago #57295
for info this has been added in the 2.3.4 version

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.781 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 629 guests and no members online