Maximenu permanent top fixed

Maximenu permanent top fixed was created by Maggi

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #31144
Hello,
I know there are different posts about the different between the menu at the normal view and the menu at top fixed. I use Maximenu at the protostar template at modul position-1. Under effect options I selected menu position "top fixed".
Now at the "normal" view the menu is at visible at the modul position1. When I scroll down it is fixed at the top of the site, but it is not centered, it is at the left edge.
So I saw this would be a problem of the template and u worte a answer how to solve this at another topic. But if I use css code and change it, there will be a problem at the "bootstrap view" for small devices. This changes are also at his view and than it looks not so nice.
So it would be maybe easyier that the Menu is always, permanent at the top fixed and only if the user has a tablet or phone it changed to the small. Is this possible or not and how can I solve this?
Regards
Maggi
by Maggi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Maximenu permanent top fixed

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #31146
Hi
in the latest module version, when enabling this option you will see another option to give the topfixed menu width. This is probably what you are looking for :)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Maggi on topic Maximenu permanent top fixed

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #31153
THX for the answer,
so it is neceassary to update from my Version 7 to 8 in the future.... :-(
I bought the Params plugin years ago for V 7 and config the menu to me.... so I must recreate it, if I install the new version, and bought the params plugin for version 8?
Greetings
by Maggi

Replied by ced1870 on topic Maximenu permanent top fixed

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #31154
it would be better to plan this one day yes :), supposing that you are alreay in joomla! 3

if you plan to update to the v8 of maximenu, do it first on a test website and contact me if you have any issue.

for your current request, you can use some css to target the topfixed css class of maximenu and force it the width and margin : 0 auto

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.702 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1095 guests and no members online