mobilemaximenu iphone bug(s) - scroll/scale/iOS9

mobilemaximenu iphone bug(s) - scroll/scale/iOS9 was created by kinokeo

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29803
I'm finding weird behaviour on the mobilemaximenu - only on the iPhone and using "Display Effect: Slide Left" in these two scenarios:

1) Scroll issue - when scrolling down the page the fixed menu scrolls too, but at a much slower rate [attached images unscrolled.png and scrolled.png]. This is using iPhone 4s and iOS 8.4.

2) Scale issue - I updated the iOs on another iPhone 5 to iOS 9, which fixed the scroll issue, but now the sceen zooms out to show the menu and page, leaving the text on both very small [see scaled.png].

I've tried updating to the most recent module and plugin without improvement (I've since reverted back to module 8.0.19 and plugin 1.2.4 as there were a few minor layout issues when I installed them but happy to upgrade again if needed).

I've also tried removing all my styles (I created the template) and trying different settings, positions and themes. My current settings are shown attached.

The only workaround I've found is to change the Display Effect to either Slide Left or Top Fixed, which both work. Open Sliding and Normal both have layout issues, but that could be to do with my styles.

I can actually live with using Slide Left instead, but would prefer to keep Slide Right if possible and wanted to report it if it is a bug.

You can view the site at 202.40.166.58/~adventurejunkies/

Thanks

p.s. Using Joomla 3.4.3. Have tested the menu successfully on many desktop browsers, ipad running iOS8 and android phone.
by kinokeo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic mobilemaximenu iphone bug(s) - scroll/scale/iOS9

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29804
Hi
Can you set the effect with slide right so that I can try to see what happens
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by kinokeo on topic mobilemaximenu iphone bug(s) - scroll/scale/iOS9

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29831
Just realised I got confused with my lefts and rights toward thee end of my original post. To clarify, Slide Left doesn't work, Slight Right does.

It is now set to Slide Right.
by kinokeo

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29838
ok but I still see the menu working on your website .. so what am I supposed to do ? :)

by ced1870

Replied by kinokeo on topic mobilemaximenu iphone bug(s) - scroll/scale/iOS9

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29840
I've now set it to (the not working) Slide Left - sorry thought it was on that originally and you wanted to see the working version.
by kinokeo

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29842
I have tested again but I don't see any problem by my side ... scaled, scrolled, nothing changed

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.679 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 873 guests and one member online