Menu Alignment issue

Menu Alignment issue was created by nsheehan123

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #26076
Morning Ced.

Working on the menu today and having issues with ONE menu item.
URL: joomla.rppeo.ca:8443

Under Services - there are several Submenu items on the Left that cause the submenu to open to the right like the example in your demos.

6 out of 7 work exactly as I expect, the Research item's sub menu does not align correctly, verified the setting for the submenu and every sub item, I can not figure out how to get this sub menu to align as expected.

CSS for Research's FloactCK:
element.style {
margin-left: 19.5%;
margin-top: -143px;
width: 79.5%;
height: 243px;
position: absolute;
display: block;
z-index: 15000;

And for all others:
element.style {
margin-left: 19.5%;
margin-top: -102px;
width: 79.5%;
height: 243px;
position: absolute;
display: block;
z-index: 15000;

Trying to tweak the Sub Menu's Width and Horizontal Gap has not produced the expected result. :whistle:

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.
Niall

PS: I had missed that you installed the Menu Manager (mentioned in an earlier email) wasn't sure how I ended up with it. I have played with it a little today and not sure that I appreciate the tool's layout/functionality. The reason, it feels like you built it for yourself to more easily create a menu to your liking, as it doesn't do it all and the boundaries between what it can and can't do are not clear and I don't like working in a Modal popup to edit Modules, doesn't size the way I like. That said I can see value in the tool for others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by nsheehan123 on topic Menu Alignment issue

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #26077
It is because the Menu type was Text Separator. :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.656 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 545 guests and no members online