Submenu are not show or cutted

Submenu are not show or cutted was created by earlyworm

Posted 9 years 3 months ago #24684
Hello Ced,

I will migrate my website from joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.0 the next days. For that I will test all my used modules an plugins. So also your ck menu.

I have installed all on a Joomla 3 Website with the template I want to use. But I have problems with your menu.

You can see that the submenus an cutted or not shown:
www.holger-knoth.de/25/

I dont know what I can do.
I have installed the menu, and also the newest param plugin from you and the mobile plugin.

Do you know why the submenus not show when you go with the mouse over the root menu points? The menu is on the left side.

Thanks for help.

Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Submenu are not show or cutted

Posted 9 years 3 months ago #24687
Hi
the problem is from your template that hides the overflow, look at
line 189 in
www.holger-knoth.de/25/templates/visario/css/addons.css

.module-content {
float: none;
overflow: hidden;

you must remove the overflow hidden
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by earlyworm on topic Submenu are not show or cutted

Posted 9 years 3 months ago #24753
Hello CEd,

thanks for your help. This fix the problem and the menu looks like expected.

But I have found another error, or maybe I did not find where I can change this behaviour.

I have bought the mobile plugin, and activated it that the mobile menu showed at the top (body). I have know 2 problems.

1. I need two ckmenus on the left side. If I make the screen smaler the menu appears on the top of the site. BUT I see only one menu. I think the menues are overlay each other. Can I "say" that the second menu is under the first menu?

2. The module name of two menus are "Maximenu CK" and "Outdoor Menu". On a small screen the menu switch to the top. But the Name of the Module names ("Maximenu CK" and "Outdoor Menu") are still shown on the module position. This looks not very nice. Is it possible to dont show the module name in the mobile mode?

You can see this behaviour still on:
www.holger-knoth.de/25/

Thanks for your help

Kind regards

Replied by ced1870 on topic Submenu are not show or cutted

Posted 9 years 3 months ago #24766
1/ you can not have more than 1 menu mobile at the top, you can have one at the top and the other at the menu place

2/ yes this is the native behavior, but only when the title H3 is just before the module (in the standard display). Else I can not know wiht the script what to hide, and you have a non standard template that displays the module differently

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.688 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 856 guests and no members online