submenu collumn height

submenu collumn height was created by wassie

Posted 9 years 7 months ago #22144
hi Ced,

I have two things:

1. I have tried to install the latest and major update for Maximenu CK. Appantly I also need the param update, but I need to pay for that. I think it is a good thing that you provide this update for free. I don't agree that customers have to pay again for updates for params and documentation. I restored my backup and will not use this update. I did read some responses from other users. I think it should be a good idea to discuss your way of earnings with us. I really understand that you should earn something for building these things, but I also think that their are a lot of alternatives that won't frustrate the users of your products. Just my 50 cents.....

2. I still can't get my menu right. I have a menu with multiple submenu's. We have spoke before about this topic but I can't find this topic anymore. At certain browser width, the submenu items go out of the menu box. My goal is that the menu box will adjust to the amount of submenu items. So it will be longer and the submenu items will fit. Every fifth submenu item has a setting to make a new collumn.
The website is develop.ocmorgenstond.nl/ . We will go to production somewhere today, then the url will be www.ocmorgenstond.nl/
It concerns menu item 'Activiteiten'

I really appriciate it if you help me with this.

regards,
Wouter
by wassie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic submenu collumn height

Posted 9 years 7 months ago #22151
Hi

I think it is a good thing that you provide this update for free

If your subscription is still active you can download it from your account, for free

2/ you have set a height of 210px for the submenu under "Activiteiten", then it will not fit your submenu content. You must leave the submenu height empty

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: wassie

Replied by wassie on topic submenu collumn height

Posted 9 years 7 months ago #22153
hi Ced,

thanks for the quick reply. your support is great!

my subscription is expired already.

That does the trick. Only if the width of the browser is to small, it won't fit anymore. But I guess that isn't going to be solved, because of to many submenu items.
by wassie

Time to create page: 0.630 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1009 guests and no members online