Width of sub menu

Replied by genegun on topic Width of sub menu

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #14986
Ok, I have set the menu in a position where it is ascribed the full template width so the width can now potentially occupy the whole template width. However, this does not address the question regarding the left positioning in my responsive template. If I put a -XXpx value on the submenu left margin, this will only work for one particular template width, but not in a responsive manner. I see that in your own website, this width works responsively, how is this achieved? Thanks
by genegun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Width of sub menu

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #14992
on my website I don't use this technique (which is quite new), but a specific self made css style sheet with mediaqueries.
I know what needs to be done to achieve what you want, I'm actually looking on this by my side :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #15028
That is too bad, I assumed that you used your own extension for your website and this is preceisely why I bought it, because I thought it would save me the hassle of CSS coding and mediaqueries.
Hope we can get something working out with your extension, please keep me posted on your progress figuring that one out.
Thanks
by genegun

Replied by ced1870 on topic Width of sub menu

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #15037
my website has been made a long time ago :)
this will be fixed in the version 6.2.5. For now you can replace the JS file in the assets folder of the module :
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8539690/moomaximenuck.js

tell me if it works for you

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 10 years 6 months ago #15073
Thanks a lot for that. I have replaced the js file and will work on the styling to try to get what I want. I will report back. thanks a lot!
Last Edit:10 years 6 months ago by genegun
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by genegun.

Time to create page: 0.691 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1083 guests and 2 members online