Mobile Plug-In not behaving properly in all cases

Mobile Plug-In not behaving properly in all cases was created by DomJam

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8272
Hi Cedric,

I have bought your MaximMenu Mobile plugin lately, and installed it on a WIP website ( www.be-unlimited.fr/?soon=1 ).

On that website I use the GREAT new feature of MaxiMenu: sticking the menu at the bottom of the browser window (MANY THANKS for that one !).

But... the Mobile plugin still gets some issues with that feature for now:

1) The menu displays under a module (that gets a quite high z-index indeed... May be we should be able to tweak the z-index ourselves?)

2) Also, when punching the menu bar at the bottom, to make the whole menu to appear, it actually comes from the top, what is not really logical, and in the end, disturbing.

Please check the attached screenshots for better understanding (they come from an iPad).

Also, I'm wondering if it is normal that the menu bar displays at the very end of the page... If you don't know the website before, then you might miss the menu if it is at the bottom of a long page (wat can happen with responsive design)...

Could we get the menu bar at the bottom sticking to the border of the iPad / iPhone, and this get it always visible?

Or may be get a choice in the plugin to display it either at the top of the page, or at the bottom... In my case, if nothing can be done to stick it to the iPad bottom, I would probably choose the top view (but would really prefer the bottom display)...

I hope that I am clear and that I make sense...
Let me know what you think / can be done.

Regards,
D
Last Edit:11 years 3 months ago by DomJam
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by DomJam. Reason: System didn't take my screenshots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile Plug-In not behaving properly in all cases

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8276
Hi
sorry but I don't have the time to work on this to put the mobile menu at the bottom. I have worked on the option for maximenu itself , but now I have to work a lot on template creator ...
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by DomJam on topic Mobile Plug-In not behaving properly in all cases

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8277
Groumpff....

All right...

I love Template Creator so much that I'm not gonna complaint ;-)
(I use the current version EVERY day!).

So... I'm gonna de-activate the plugin.
I'll find another solution in the meantime...

But please leave this post open, in order for you to remember to update this plugin later.

Keep up the gooood work on TC!

D
by DomJam

Time to create page: 0.664 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 943 guests and no members online