Problem with my top menu

Problem with my top menu was created by earlyworm

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8203
Hello Ced,

you helped me last time to make everything perfectly with my main menu. Thanks again for your perfect support there. Today I tried to use also on my top menu the Maximenu CK menu and I realised that I´m not able to do it

I bought the Maxi Menu Plugin and the Maxi Menu documentation and with both I´m not able to fix the problem, or to find the right chapter in the documentation.

I think the problem has to do with my css from the template. I did´t write the template by my own, also I´m not an expert on these things. I think this is the first and biggest problem.

Ok, I set up a test page where you can see the problem.

The test site is here:
www.holger-knoth.de/25/
If you click on the left menu on the first entry ( www.holger-knoth.de/25/index.php/1-level ) you can see the "normal" Joomla top menu module. Everything look like I expected.

If you click on the second entry ( www.holger-knoth.de/25/index.php/2-level )
I use on the same position the Maximenu CK Module. And you see. There is nothing. All I can see is the caption of the titel of the menue because I have set "show titel" But there is nothing to see from the menu items.

Ok I dont think this is bug from the Maximenu CK. I think it hast to do with the css from the template. I tried some things, but I was not able So it is not really fair to ask in the forum. But I dont know what I can do else and it would be so fine if I also could have your menu also in the top.

Because I think it its more my css problem than a ck Maximenu I would by also buy a CK Slideshow documentation, if you could give me a push in the right direction what I have to do. That would make me feel better and also support you.

Thanks and regards
earlyworm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Problem with my top menu

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8204
Hi
in www.holger-knoth.de/25/templates/jm-0013/css/template_ltr.css
line 10 try to delete the right:9999px

this seems to be a conflict with your template
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: earlyworm

Replied by earlyworm on topic Problem with my top menu

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8207
Hello Ced,

great. Thank you ... now I can see the Menu and bring it to a nice looking.

Thanks for the support.

And I´m proud now to have my own Slideshow CK documentation.

Thanks and regards
earlyworm

Time to create page: 0.685 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1582 guests and no members online