Virtumart flatlist style

Virtumart flatlist style was created by jzayas

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8186
I am trying to increase the size of the submenu (coming from virtuemart - flatlist), but have not had much luck. I like to set the styles (just the font size) for the VM items only that are loaded in a flatlist maximenu module as submenu.
You can see the site here: www.gerrynicholcompany.com , on the horizontal menu, under DECORATIVE PILLOWS, the font size is too small.

I have this installed: patch_virtuemart-maximenu_2.0.3_j25 and plugin_doc_2.1.4_j25
Thank you very much!

Last Edit:11 years 3 months ago by jzayas
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by jzayas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Virtumart flatlist style

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8187
Hi
if you are using the plugin maximenu params too you can style the subemnu with font size, color, etc in the module options
else you can paly with CSS with
div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.level1 li a span.titreck {font-size:25px !important;}

regards
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by jzayas on topic Virtumart flatlist style

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8188
Thank you very much for your help, Ced.
I have two modules, the main one (Maximenu CK) and the virtuemart one (Maximenu CK flatlist), I tried all the Maximenu params options on both modules, and nothing changed the font size of the virtuemart one (Maximenu CK flatlist). The params worked just fine on the main module though. I made sure the Use Font button was always Yes in the params. Do you know what the issue is?
Last Edit:11 years 3 months ago by jzayas
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by jzayas.

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8190
hmmm I think I see the problem, the flatlist has different CSS classes. I have to check this
Please remind me in few days if I don't come back to you

Ced

by ced1870

Replied by jzayas on topic Virtumart flatlist style

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8241
Hi Ced, pl. let me know if you had a chance to look into this. Thanks a lot, jose
by jzayas

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8264
I have worked on this, but ... it is not easy.The imbrication of both maximenu modules renders not as wanted so I can't for now allow the flatlist customization.
I would need to recode a lot of work to really improve the relation between the main menu and the subitems loaded from VM or other third party.

For now the best solution I suggest you is just to add the code that I have given you in your css :
Code:
div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.level1 li a span.titreck {font-size:25px !important;}
CEd

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.674 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 940 guests and no members online