MaxiMenu at bottom of the window (& always on top)

MaxiMenu at bottom of the window (& always on top) was created by DomJam

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7962
Hi Cedric.

I really like MaxiMenuCK, like many others.
But... it is not yet as universal as it could be...

Rather than using you menu on that website ( be-unlimited.fr/?soon=1 ) I had to choose another one: I needed to place the menu at the bottom of the browser window, always on top of other things, and centered, what can't be done with your menu if I'm correct.

BUT, there's a but: this menu is causing me big compatibility issues. Yes it is displayed where I want, but damn this is not working well (depending the browsers... etc)...

And unfortunately, as said, your top notch menu only allows this at the top of the browser window.... And I'm not really sure that you can center it...

:blink:
My request is then (praying that you will be able to do it :oops: ...): could you make this happen in MaxiMenu CK??? With the possibility to center the menu???
:blink:

Of course, being also able to place the menu on the sides of the window (left and right) would be really perfect... But the bottom position is actually the most important.

Trust me: many Photographers, and artists (notably)... like it there (or on the side, sticking to the browser window), and I'm really missing that in MaxiMenu. And I'm really sure that many Joomla Dev. would love it even more with this new option inside...

If you were making an Extension of MaxiMenuCK just for this, I would immediately buy it.

Hoping that you will be thinking about it, and dreaming that you could make this happen soon ;-)
Let me know what you think please!

Merci d'avance!
Sincères salutations,

D
by DomJam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic MaxiMenu at bottom of the window (& always on top)

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7966
Hi

praying that you will be able to do it :oops: ...

yes I'm able to do it :)
that is the good news ;)
now the bad news is that I don't have the time to do it really soon, so please remind me in few days to see if I have the time to work on this option
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by DomJam on topic MaxiMenu at bottom of the window (& always on top)

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7977
Hey,

Thanks for the quick & positive answer!
That sounds like good news too me indeed !!!!!! :silly: :silly:

Will definitively remind it to you in few days ;) ;)

D.
by DomJam

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7983
yes remind me as I have already have worked on this, after several problems I found a solution. But it needs some more work ...

by ced1870

Replied by DomJam on topic MaxiMenu at bottom of the window (& always on top)

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8030
Hey Cedric!

How are you?
You had issues with your server last night? Hope this was not too bad!

I'm coming back to you to remind you about a top new feature for MaxiMenu CK that you were thinking about: the ability to have the menu sticking to the bottom of the browser window, centered, and deploying toward the top.

You have an example in this website www.be-unlimited.fr/?soon=1 for today still, but I'm gonna have to work on it end of the day, as that menu gets way too much compatibilities issues. I just can deliver this website like that.

You can see the original in action here: www.freshextension.com/fresh-sticky-footer-demo
But again, nice looking as is, but not really easy / flexible to setup and really too much incompatibilities.

Have you been able to work forward on this feature?? :cheer:
Are you gonna be able to update your great menu soon with that feature? (that would avoid me to work on an in-between solution :) )

Praying for positive answer ;)
Many thanks in advance!

D
by DomJam

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8038
Hi
yes my server had a DDOS attack
I'm hoping to do this next week, but I'm actually hard working on template creator 3...
Ced

by ced1870

Time to create page: 1.530 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 593 guests and 2 members online