styling

styling was created by Stonedfury

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #7292
I have read your manual and went through the video and you really dont show how to set the background and styling in the virtuemart menu. I have tried to set it and nothing is changing. Can you please enlighten me on where I go to set the background and hover color/borders please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic styling

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #7299
Hi
are you using the plugin maximenu params to style the menu or would you like to play with the css file ?
1/ the plugin styles are compatible with the VM patch
2/ if you don't have the plugin params you can edit the file maximenuhck.php in the theme folder
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Stonedfury on topic styling

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #7312
Hello,

Yes using the entire set up. Got the menu, patch, plugin and even purchased the instructions and still can't seem to style just the VM menu. When I go to the menu that is loading the module and adjust the submenu it only puts a big background and not just behind the link.

I also want to add an image and move the image for drop down arrow to the side of the word and not below.

VM is the only module I can get to load in the menu as well. No other modules will load. Very frustrated but if you would be so kind as to maybe provide some insight I would be very grateful.

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #7316
for the drop down arrow, the option is not yet implemented (on my todolist ;) )
but for the other points, I'm wondering why it does not work. Please give me your url to see the issue for the submenu background

No other modules will load

be sure that the modules you want to load are published on all pages and available to the public. you should be able to load any module inside

by ced1870

Replied by Stonedfury on topic styling

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #7322
the site is www.pollenranch.com I have the background turned off other than the stock one. I checked the module I am trying to load and it is on all pages and published.

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #7326
I have checked and you have set a background for the main menu, and another for the submenu. But no background for the items, so for me all is correct.
for the module, please try with another one, else you should give me an admin acces

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.669 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1070 guests and no members online