Installing advanced_params via Discovery fails

Installing advanced_params via Discovery fails was created by bmm01

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5381
MaximenuCK v6.0.11
params v1.1

I was checking my new site 2.5.6 after it went live and found that under the Extension Manager Discovery options the following items were available for install.

advanced_params_maximenu_ck-en
advanced_params_maximenu_ck-fr

When I try to install them I get the following errors:

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\wamp\www\mallacoota.biz.test\plugins\system\advanced_params_maximenu_ck-en
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
Failed loading XML file
C:\wamp\www\mallacoota.biz.test/plugins/system/advanced_params_maximenu_ck-en.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "file:///C:/wamp/www/mallacoota.biz.test/plugins/system/advanced_params_maximenu_ck-en.xml"
Failed loading XML file
C:\wamp\www\mallacoota.biz.test/plugins/system/advanced_params_maximenu_ck-en.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "file:///C:/wamp/www/mallacoota.biz.test/plugins/system/advanced_params_maximenu_ck-en.xml"
JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\wamp\www\mallacoota.biz.test\plugins\system\advanced_params_maximenu_ck-en
Failed loading XML file
C:\wamp\www\mallacoota.biz.test/plugins/system/advanced_params_maximenu_ck-fr.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "file:///C:/wamp/www/mallacoota.biz.test/plugins/system/advanced_params_maximenu_ck-fr.xml"
Failed loading XML file
C:\wamp\www\mallacoota.biz.test/plugins/system/advanced_params_maximenu_ck-fr.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "file:///C:/wamp/www/mallacoota.biz.test/plugins/system/advanced_params_maximenu_ck-fr.xml"

Then on the "Manage" tab they appear to be installed. I tried to uninstall them and then get the following error:

Plugin Uninstall: Manifest file invalid or not found.

Can you please advise how to correct this issue.
by bmm01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Installing advanced_params via Discovery fails

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5382
Hi
this items must not be installed, they appear because they are stored in the plugin folder. It will be fixed in the next version of the plugin :)
don't worry, you don't have anything to do with this
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmm01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.691 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 275 guests and one member online