Positioning the menu without affecting the menu

Positioning the menu without affecting the menu was created by k8fisher

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5226
Hi,

I dont know if there is a way of achieving this? Ive placed an instance of maximenuck in a layer with absolute positioning 0px left,0px TOP, but I need the menu module to remain aligned with the rest of the site whose layers are relative and remain centered within the browser window.

Normally when I build a website I assign the maximenuck module to a layer with relative positioning which takes care of the alignment of the menu within the overall site. On this occasion I cant achieve what I need to without assigning the maximenuck to a layer with absolute positioning.

Is there anyway to keep maximenuck aligned centrally when the browser window is extended?

Any thoughts very welcome

K

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Positioning the menu without affecting the menu

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5228
hi
I don't know, and I don't see that is the link between your template layout positioning and maximenu. Once you have placed the module container, maximenu will load into it
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by k8fisher on topic Re: Positioning the menu without affecting the menu

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5247
Its a weird question sorry, no worries. Hope this msg finds the team well, enjoying warmer weather than the UK.

Time to create page: 0.692 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 629 guests and no members online