Fix dropdown height of 2 columns with the plug-in!

Fix dropdown height of 2 columns with the plug-in! was created by kuti

Posted 12 years 8 months ago #491
Hi Cédric,

First of all, thank you very much for the excellent extension. I really like it.

And my problem is:

- I purchased the document handbook for the extension and able to create a horizontal menu with two columns, menu’s items have a same height when they are drop down so looking quite good as I have an image slideshow below them. And that is also the reason for the fix height required.

- Then I was realised that there are strange characters’ problem with the breadcrumbs. To fix the problem, I bought the plug-in for the extension and it working very well. But from now on, menu items’ dropdown are not the same height like earlier state. I had spent hours with firebug to look for the element which controlling the dropdown height but unsuccessful.
I now would like to seek your help to correct this issue as my submission deadline hand in is near.

Kind regards
by kuti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Fix dropdown height of 2 columns with the plug-in!

Posted 12 years 8 months ago #493
Hi
how did you put the fixed height in the menu ? with some css ?
please give me also your url to check the issue
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by kuti on topic Re: Fix dropdown height of 2 columns with the plug-in!

Posted 12 years 8 months ago #500
Hi CEd,

I will send you a message including my details now and sorry for a slow respond as I just off work.

Cheers!

Edit: I looked around your profile but can't find the message functionality. Is that possible to send you an email because I am unable to place our site link here.

Many thanks.
Last Edit:12 years 8 months ago by kuti
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by kuti. Reason: can't find message functionality

Replied by Shoonided on topic Test, just a test

Posted 12 years 8 months ago #523
<a href=http://filmdsslo.o/>смотреть фильмы новинки только у нас.

Time to create page: 0.768 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 665 guests and no members online