Slider alignment when menu item image is used...

Slider alignment when menu item image is used... was created by jakeknight

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4765
The website is www.phirent.com and I have encountered this issue with several installations.

I am using an image for the first menu item (HOME). When other pages load from the menu, the sliding hover bar seems to be offset approximately the width of the image.

If you mouseover, it aligns correctly, but I can't get it function correctly on page load.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Slider alignment when menu item image is used...

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4783
Hi
I don't see the issue on your site after multiple tests
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by jakeknight on topic Re: Slider alignment when menu item image is used...

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4784
1. Go to www.phirent.com .
2. Click on a link such as Products and Services. (The page will load and the and the slider bar appears correctly.)
3. Refresh the page - as if you had accessed the page directly. Slider bar over active navigation will be offest by approximately 20 px.)

I'm seeing this in Chrom and FF on Mac.

I really appreciate you taking a look at this. I'm having the same issue on other sites as well. I can provide a screenshot if needed.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Slider alignment when menu item image is used...

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4785
just tested like you say, but can not reproduce the issue. Is it really important ? this is a specific case, and if I can't reproduce it is a random problem :(

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by jakeknight on topic Re: Slider alignment when menu item image is used...

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4788
Well I appreciate you looking at it. It's a really great menu module. I guess I'm going to have to disable the effect or figure something else out.

It looks awkward from page to page. If I click on sub menu items of What we solve, I am getting the issue. As soon as I mouse over the menu link, it fixes it. It's just on page load.

Thanks again for you help.

Time to create page: 0.725 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 568 guests and no members online