Problem with vertical menu

Replied by antdanil on topic Re: Problem with vertical menu

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #4268
I found the solution... i disabled mootools effect options and it worked! I dont know if this was the cause of the problem or its a combination of other settings with this one.

I have to say again that this is a great module and totaly free :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Problem with vertical menu

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #4272
thank you :)
the fact is that mootools calculate the value to expand the submenu, and in your case this value is wrong (for unknown reason)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by bamhost on topic Re: Problem with vertical menu

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4517
I'm not sure that I understand what you are telling me to do. But this is also happening on pages created with the menu wrapper. You can view it here: www.idxdemo-agent.therealestatehost.com/....php/search-listings

I'm curious what I'm suppose to disable on this page since the only difference between it and the front page of the site, which the dropdown works fine on, is the wrapper?

[edit] I wanted to add that in addition to the dropdown not working on pages with a wrapper or with the CorePHP WordPress component, it also does not work with the Jcomments component which you can view here www.idxdemo-agent.therealestatehost.com/...stimonials-jcomments
Last Edit:11 years 9 months ago by bamhost
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by bamhost.

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4526
Can anyone please help me with this?
by bamhost

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Problem with vertical menu

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4527
I don't know what is the problem on your pages.
The menu is broken by something that is in these pages, as it works on other page you can see that this is not an issue from maximenu ;)
And I had a look but I don't know how works your "menu wrapper" or "jcomments", it may be a javascript conflict because I did not find anything in css that can cause this....
you can try to disable the mootools effect in maximenu
ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #4528
The menu wrapper is just an iframe and is created by creating a menu item in any of your menus...in Joomla go create a menu item and select Wrapper as the type. Nothing special...it is a standard Joomla function. Jcomments is not on the pages with the iframes.

I have disabled the mootools and the background now shows on those pages, but now the fancy affect is gone which is why I chose this menu system. I have no idea what it could possibly be conflicting with. If you look at the front page of the site, everything is enabled, not just one javascript and the menu system works fine, but go to a page with nothing but a wrapper on it for example and the dropdown goes transparent.
by bamhost

Time to create page: 0.704 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 625 guests and no members online