Update Maximenu / transparent Dropdown-Menu

Update Maximenu / transparent Dropdown-Menu was created by michu

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3628
hi together
I have a bit a special situation and hope i can find some help for my problem:

i bought a template for joomla 1.7 to make my own homepage. ( Link ) In this template is the older version of maximenu 4.33 inside. i made a local installation of joomla 1.7 on my server to customize the template for my own use.
After i had some problems to customize i bought the plugin for the maximenu to customize it with a GUI. (size and position of dropdownmenu) unfornately the changes in the plugin have not any impact to the dropdownmenu.
i thought i have some problem with wrong versions of my environment and made a update of the joomla to 2.x
but unfortunately it was not the solution.

i like the style of the navigation on the original template very much and i would not like to change it. now my questions:

- is it possible to make a navigation with the new version of maximenu in exactly the same style like on the example page above?
- or, can i update the old version of maximenu and keep the style and use the parameter plugin
- is it possible to use maximenu 4.33 and the parameter plugin with joomla 2.5.x
- is it possible to make the dropdownmenue a bit transparent?

thank you for your suport
michu
by michu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Update Maximenu / transparent Dropdown-Menu

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3630
Hi
you can upgrade your maximenu theme with a tutorial here :
tutoriels-joomla.joomlack.fr/tutoriels-j...s-maximenu-ck-6.html
The best would be to upgrade your website to 2.5, but if you have already purchased the plugin I can send you a version for 1.7 that may work in your situation (you must ask me by email).
And finally if you don't manage to do what you want, I give you a dedicated assistance for 1€ / minute, to do you theme for example. (contact me by email).
Regards
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.867 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 590 guests and no members online