Problems IE with menu Going Behind Other Elements

Problems IE with menu Going Behind Other Elements was created by equestriansquest

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3096
I don't have a problem in FireFox

But I do in IE The submenus are not accessible and I can't get onto them as they are going behind all other elements on the page. When I try to mouseover the submenus they just disappear

This is my version of IE.

screencast.com/t/2w0V2ykI

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Problems IE with menu Going Behind Other Elements

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3097
hi
this seems to be a typical issue with zindex, but without screenshot and url I can't tell
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by equestriansquest on topic Re: Problems IE with menu Going Behind Other Elements

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3120
Attached are two screen shots. One with IE and one with Firefox.

I thought about the z-index value and I have tried resetting it to different values with no luck so far. Any suggestions on a value I should try?

Thanks
Nadja
Attachments:

Replied by equestriansquest on topic Re: Problems IE with menu Going Behind Other Elements

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3181
Hi!

Just wanted to check in as I hadn't heard anything back yet. I can send a private link to the site if you give me an email address to send it to.

Thanks!
Nadja

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Problems IE with menu Going Behind Other Elements

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3187
this is a typical zindex issue from your template. This has already been discussed multiple time, you must play with the css of your template to put the menu over.
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #3232
I am currently using RT Gantry as my template. I have tried resetting the z-index and looked at the css but can't see where I would need to change it.

If there is another discussion that I missed that can help me resolve this issue, if you could direct me to it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help.

Nadja

Time to create page: 0.722 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 899 guests and one member online