Rounded Corners

More
12 years 5 months ago #2761 by frogulike
Rounded Corners was created by frogulike
Hi,

I'd really like to use rounded corners on my maximenu. I see that there are 3 image files in the template, showing a left hand corner, right hand corner and a central bit.

There are also lines in maximenuH_CK.php (lines 377 to 391) which seem to be about the rounded corners, but the lines are blank and don't call down the images or seem to do anything.

My question is this: to activate the rounded corners style should I write some new CSS for these lines in maximenuH_CK.php to call down the three image files in the template? Having done that, how can I get the rounded corners style to load, rather than the standard one.

Am I missing something here? All the documentation says rounded corners are an option but I haven't been able to see how to activate them.

Any help much appreciated
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2763 by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Rounded Corners
Hi
2 solutions :
1/ use CSS3 then you don't need any image like the theme css3megamenu on joomlack.fr
2/ use images then you must add them where you said.You can edit the theme css file maximenuH_CK.php and give them height and width and call the images you want. This is for advanced designs

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
12 years 5 months ago #2813 by frogulike
Replied by frogulike on topic Re: Rounded Corners
Thanks for this info.

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1053 guests and one member online