How to change direction of dropdown

Replied by mely1971 on topic Re: How to change direction of dropdown

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #2754
sorry, found in the admin of the module. now it goes left. but still i gues center is what i am looking for :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: How to change direction of dropdown

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #2756
if you want to put it center you must play with the left-margin on div.floatck in the css as explained in the doc, or use the plugin maximenu params to set it easier
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by mely1971 on topic Re: How to change direction of dropdown

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #2769
Hi Ced

Thanks for your tryong to help me :-) However the issue is not solved yet. Seems to be more complex than I thought. Have been looking at it all day yesterday, and my boyfriend who has a lot of coding experience looked at it last night. And he was very stubborn, but he could not break it. There is not setting in the plugin I bought to mowe the menu first and second level horisontally. I was able to mowe the submenus veritically, as you can see on the åpage. But the only time I saw it mowe the way I wanted it was when I looked at this code:

<div class="floatck fixRight" style="width: 1100px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(243, 246, 242); height: 0px; left: -999em; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">

element.style {
width: 1100px;
background: #F3F6F2;
height: 0px;
left: -999em;
background-position: initial initial;
background-repeat: initial initial;

And started adjusting the element style width. But it has been done in Googles webtools in thye browser, and I was not able to find that code with values to adjust in any of your css or php files.

So can you please please help me?? :-)

ps. thought yiu wanted to know ..in the google crome the submenus are pushed outside the dromdown - see pic :-(
Attachments:

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: How to change direction of dropdown

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #2780
if you want to set the left-margin you must disable the overflow detection and drive the position only with this horizontal gap.
For the Chrome issue, this is a known issue that comes from the Webkit engine (it does not know the image height until the page is totally loaded) and I'm looking for an option to fix this...
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.642 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 790 guests and no members online