Excellent patch Hikashop

Replied by Touten1 on topic Re: Excellent patch Hikashop

Posted 12 years 2 weeks ago #2294
non pas moyen :(

Je vais continuer à utiliser l'ancienne technique, je re-tenterai demain ou plus tard :)
by Touten1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Excellent patch Hikashop

Posted 12 years 2 weeks ago #2296
tu n'arrives pas à mettre à jour ou à trouver l'ID du lien ?

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Touten1 on topic Re: Excellent patch Hikashop

Posted 12 years 2 weeks ago #2297
trouver l'ID du lien
by Touten1

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Excellent patch Hikashop

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2299
alors contactes moi par email avec des codes de connexion admin en me rappelant que tu viens de ce fil, je vais voir ça
www.joomlack.fr/contact

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by DomJam on topic Excellent patch but error when unpublishing a cat.

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7960
Hi guys,

(I'm doing this in english in case this can be helpful for others).

1) Great addition for Hikashop!
I have also bought the Hikashop extension, and am very happy about it: it was really needed. Indeed, Hikashop is a great shop, but definitively lacks of 3rd party app support such this menu... Let's talk more about this one!

(Cedric, may be you could make a Hikashop extension for your Slideshow CK, where image of the product could be displayed as a source...)

2) Issue: the menu doesn't support (yet) category unpublishing.
Please check the attached screenshot: as soon as you unselect a category in Hikashop, the menu display an error on the frontend, while it should just not display the unpublished category.

And it is now time to unpublish the 'Christmas' carts on that website... ;)
Many thanks to let me kwnow when this one can be fixed.

Merci d'avance,
Salutations,

D.
by DomJam

Replied by DomJam on topic Activating Mootool creates glitches

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #7961
Hi again,

Now that I have started, I'm gonna write all my feedbacks on the great MaximMenu CK.

Also on the Hikashop extension, when I activate the 'Mootool' effect, I have a small glitches on at least one categorie... Weird, but true... I tried to check if I did something wrong on those particular categories / menu entries, but it looks like it's not the case...

I even tried to delete that category: in the screenshot, it is the 'Illustrations' (or 'prints' in the english version). The issue hasn't been solved: it started to appear on the next category in the menu... So I imagine it is not related to one particular category or menu entry. It might be due to the number of categories to display...

It is not a big big deal, but still quite frustrating as this effect is cool and add smoothness to the site. But a visual glitch immediately makes the site not so clean, and I don't like it, so I can't just leave it like that...

Also, it might not be only on the Hikashop extension, but also on MaximMenu CK... Or not?

It is on: www.benedictecaillat.com/fr/shop-home
I have de-activated the Mootool effect for now, and the shop is not yet really 'live' (will be tomorrow or something...). I can either re-activate it or give you the backend access Cedric (actually, if you still have my older post, you already have it for this site, I have just re-enabled your access).

I hope you'll be able to do something about it, even if it is not a major thing...

Merci d'avance!
Salutations,

D
by DomJam

Time to create page: 0.673 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1110 guests and no members online