Menu Title Color Question

Menu Title Color Question was created by brody138

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #2072
Hey Guys,

I just downloaded the Module Maxi Menu CK along with the Params Plugin and have been toying around with it on a dummy site. What I cannot figure out is when I have the menu setup, and you mouse over a menu option that opens a sub-menu, I cannot find the functionality to keep the menu title color the same after you move the mouse into the sub-menu.

Working Example: www.joomlack.fr/en/ - When you mouse over "Documentations" and the sub-menu opens, the text color of the title goes to black, and regardless of where you move the mouse in the sub-menu, the text remains black.

Issue I'm Encountering: www.supervillains.net - When you mouse over either Downloads or Team and hover over anything within the sub-menu, the text changes back to white because it is no longer falling under the requirements of being "hovered." This is only happening when "Downloads" or "Team" is not the active menu option.

Thought I would pick your brain a bit. Very well may of been a basic setting I have over looked, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

-brody
Last Edit:12 years 1 month ago by brody138
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by brody138.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Menu Title Color Question

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #2076
hi
have you tried to publish the menu in 'position-1' ?
anyway, in the file maximenuhck.php modify this line to add the !important
Code:
/* item color on mouseover */ div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.level1:hover > a span.titreck, div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.level1.active > a span.titreck, div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.level1:hover > span.separator, div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.level1.active > span.separator { color : #161616 !important; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; }

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by brody138 on topic Re: Menu Title Color Question

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #2092
Worked perfect.

Thank you.

-brody

Time to create page: 0.670 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 869 guests and no members online