Update from J3 to J4

Update from J3 to J4 was created by elmir

Posted 1 month 2 weeks ago #71953
Hello, I have purchased Maximenu CK Pro but when I go to download page I can just download Joomla 4 and 5 version and not J3.
I need Joomla 3 version because when I try to install 10.1.16 version I get this error: Maximenu CK can not be installed on Joomla 3. Please use the version 10.0.12.
Where can I find previous versions files?
Last Edit:1 month 2 weeks ago by elmir
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by elmir. Reason: misspelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Update from J3 to J4

Posted 1 month 2 weeks ago #71954
Hi
I give you the direct link to download the latest J3 compatible version 10.0.12
www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2gexdy7k1xf0fd3x3...9yssmvnb5kurepr&dl=0

Let me know when you have downloaded it
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by elmir on topic Update from J3 to J4

Posted 1 month 2 weeks ago #71956
Thank you, I have downloaded, installed 10.0.12 and saved module and then updated to Joomla 4, after than I have installed 10.1.16 but I'm getting following error: 0 - Cannot access protected property Joomla\CMS\Menu\MenuItem::$params
I tried with Cassiopea template too, same error. Error disapear when I disable Maximenu CK Pro from extensions.
Tried PHP 7.4, 8 and 8.1 but error still remains.
Params plugin disabled.

Error on casiopea
----Error:
Cannot access protected property Joomla\CMS\Menu\MenuItem::$params

at /home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/modules/mod_maximenuck/helper.php:109
at modMaximenuckHelper::getItems()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/modules/mod_maximenuck/legacy.php:44)
at require('/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/modules/mod_maximenuck/legacy.php')
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/modules/mod_maximenuck/mod_maximenuck.php:849)
at include('/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/modules/mod_maximenuck/mod_maximenuck.php')
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:52)
at Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:55)
at Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:281)
at Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:161)
at Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModuleRenderer.php:99)
at Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModuleRenderer->render()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModulesRenderer.php:50)
at Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModulesRenderer->render()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:565)
at Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->getBuffer()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:833)
at Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_renderTemplate()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:637)
at Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->render()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Document/ErrorDocument.php:139)
at Joomla\CMS\Document\ErrorDocument->render()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Error/Renderer/HtmlRenderer.php:78)
at Joomla\CMS\Error\Renderer\HtmlRenderer->render()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Exception/ExceptionHandler.php:126)
at Joomla\CMS\Exception\ExceptionHandler::render()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Exception/ExceptionHandler.php:72)
at Joomla\CMS\Exception\ExceptionHandler::handleException()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:322)
at Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/includes/app.php:61)
at require_once('/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/includes/app.php')
(/home/ubjghu2l/domains/zurreise.sviluppo.host/public_html/index.php:32)
Last Edit:1 month 2 weeks ago by elmir
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by elmir. Reason: adding error report

Replied by ced1870 on topic Update from J3 to J4

Posted 1 month 2 weeks ago #71958
please edit your maximenu modules, check in the advanced options
- the layout set on "default"
- the compatibility set on "v10"

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.683 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 674 guests and no members online