Can I create a temporary address with an new type of menus?

Can I create a temporary address while creating a new type of menu so that it does not interfere with the daily operation of your website, i.e. so that I can only see it as an administrator / super user?

Thank you in advance for your help

Sincerely
Henrik Larsen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Can I create a temporary address with an new type of menus?

Posted 11 months 2 weeks ago #68348
Hi
sorry I don't understand your request
Please give me an example of what you want to do. I also wonder if there is any relation with Maximenu CK here

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by autismeliv on topic Can I create a temporary address with an new type of menus?

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #68394
Right now I have this menu layout on the website -> autismeliv.dk

What I would like to do is test new menu layouts on my website to see how they turn out

The reason is that the current one seems to skip the menu quite a lot, so I'm just now coming up with a better layout or a better design for my many points.

Therefore my somewhat cryptic question, whether you can make a temporary design before possibly sends it out to all his followers / readers or visitors.

Hope you understand my question better now.

Thanks in advance for your help, sorry for my late reply.

Sincerely
Henrik Larsen

Sincerely
Henrik Larsen

Replied by ced1870 on topic Can I create a temporary address with an new type of menus?

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #68395
if I understand you want to make some "invisible" tests before putting it live ?
you can try to publish a module and setup the rights to be for admin only and then you can login to see it
and assign a new style (copy of the old one) that you can modify. Once ok, change the style selection in the other module

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by autismeliv on topic Can I create a temporary address with an new type of menus?

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #68396
1000 thanks for your answer, I will try my hand at it and then hope that it can be done...

You must have a really good evening...

Sincerely
Henrik Larsen

Sincerely
Henrik Larsen

Time to create page: 0.688 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1029 guests and no members online