[not solved] Fixing browsers Left submenu -how to?

[not solved] Fixing browsers Left submenu -how to? was created by proli

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #1747
Hi all. My test website had 960px and its centered in the middle of the screen but the sub-menus from the main menu are not well fixed in some browsers because in some goes -1px, -5px, -etc px to left.
in Chrome and in Opera it's perfect, and works with this code:
Code:
div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item126 div.floatck {margin-left:-4px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item135 div.floatck {margin-left:-75px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item145 div.floatck {margin-left:-172px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item151 div.floatck {margin-left:-261px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item159 div.floatck {margin-left:-358px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item169 div.floatck {margin-left:-75px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item173 div.floatck {margin-left:-475px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item181 div.floatck {margin-left:-631px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item191 div.floatck {margin-left:-175px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item195 div.floatck {margin-left:-75px;} div#maximenuck ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.item197 div.floatck {margin-left:-291px;}

But in Firefox, all principal sub-menus area are -1 px to the left that the normal place of my test website...
In the Internet Explorer 9 ALL sub-menu items are with different positions (-2px, -5px -8px, -etc..) more to the left ...

And also if the users clicks in CTRL + , or CTRL - the sub-menu area goes more to the left, but now in all browsers Chrome, Opera, Ie, FFx, ...
It's possible to fix the control to left to a normal scale (no zoom allowed) and the left with no zoom in the others browsers, please?
Thanks - Merci Beaucoup! :)
by proli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: [not solved] Fixing browsers Left submenu -how to?

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #1752
hi
please give me your url
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by proli on topic Re: [not solved] Fixing browsers Left submenu -how to?

Posted 12 years 1 month ago #1758
Hi. I'm makings a new site yet.. i'm in my pc localhost with the software ampps.
How can i send the link? is there any possibilitie to open the ip? i dont know how to open i tried to explre the firewall defenitions but i cant find a solution, can you help me whit this too?
Or will be another solution to solve like put this in some free hosting to test, sreenshots, giving all code, etc? I dont know what i could do to solve this.. :/
Last Edit:12 years 1 month ago by proli
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by proli.

Time to create page: 0.681 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 821 guests and no members online