Custom CSS disappears after saving other menu settings

Hi,

My compliments for this great menu. I changed it a bit by adding some custom css. This possibility is offered by the menu-system in the back-end. However when I change something else in the provided settings, the custum css is gone. As theme I use css3megamenu.

Hope you can help.

Regards,
Cor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Custom CSS disappears after saving other menu settings

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57755
Hi

My compliments for this great menu.

thank you :)

However when I change something else in the provided settings, the custum css is gone.

do you mean that the custom css area is empty in the styling interface, if you change another field ? by my side I don't have this problem
I'm not sure to understand where you are writing the cutom css ... are you sure that you use the styling interface ?

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by corvanderley on topic Custom CSS disappears after saving other menu settings

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57756
Hi, I attached a screenshot of the css in maxiMenu. I save the changes with the save button in the upper right corner. Css still there.
When I change something else in the Tab Mobile Menu CK for instance, then the css is gone

Edit: I don't know what happened, but I can't reproduce it anymore. So that's solved. But I still want to thank you for your quick reply!

Last Edit:3 years 7 months ago by corvanderley
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by corvanderley. Reason: solved

Replied by ced1870 on topic Custom CSS disappears after saving other menu settings

Posted 3 years 7 months ago #57757
ok great :) no problem

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.638 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1009 guests and one member online