Submenu description color parameter does not respond

Replied by ced1870 on topic Submenu description color parameter does not respond

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago #55641
thank you
this will be included in the next version

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: ckakoh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ChristophG on topic Submenu description color parameter does not respond

Posted 3 years 9 months ago #57142
Hello ...

I seem to have the same problem.
First, I can not find the setting to change the color of the menu or sub-menu description in params. The text is a very light grey and is extremely difficult to read. I have purchased the most recent maximenu ck params yesterday, along with the latest maximenu ck. i've been a long time user of ck with params. terrific program. previous versions always defaulted to very readable.

If a file has to be replaced via ftp, can you tell me the correct file, how to download and path? I am not a programmer.
If i can also ask, how to disable the lines in sub-menu?

Maximenu CK Pro Version: 9.0.13 zip
Joomla Version: 3.9.19

Thank you ... Christoph

Replied by ced1870 on topic Submenu description color parameter does not respond

Posted 3 years 9 months ago #57168
Hi
you can find the description style here

I don't know what you mean about the light grey, you can give me an url to check that, also for the lines
it may also depend on the theme that you have selected ... not only the "new version of maximenu" because the V8 styles are the same in the v9 ;)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
Attachments:

Replied by ChristophG on topic Submenu description color parameter does not respond

Posted 3 years 9 months ago #57189
Hello ...
Thanks for your help. The sub-menu text color problem went away after I changed the COMPILE CSS setting.
Best ... Christoph

Time to create page: 1.486 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 610 guests and one member online