Clicking on Logo, from mobile device, causes the mobile menu to open

There are some issues I need help with. These are not related to the upgrade, they existed before also.

First, the mobile menu. It is configured to use
display effect:"slide right"
display type: "accordion"
show the logo: "in the menu bar"

It works ok except this glitch: when the logo is clicked, which directs to the home page, the mobile menu also slides open.

Second, the images. In my main menu bar, I have a top menu item as seperator, and under it some submenus - and I configured it to show an image only and no text as title. It works ok but when in the mobile, the icon appears but no accordeon opens, and there is no plus sign there. This happens only with the image. If there is no image and there is a title in the main menu, then it works fine in the mobile menu also. Can this be solved?
by Magh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi

when the logo is clicked, which directs to the home page, the mobile menu also slides open

yes because the logo is located in the menu bar, and the mobile menu is designed to open when someone click on this bar
Your logo here can not redirect to the home page and I don't think that this should work like this for a mobile menu
if you want a logo that redirects, put it as menu item in the top of the menu structure, using an image with link

the icon appears but no accordeon opens, and there is no plus sign there

please give me the url of your page so that I can check the issue
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Can't be done that way, the main menu is aligned on the right and I need the logo on the left side. And if I place the logo image in its own module, in the same row as the main menu module, the row will break in two rows when the mobile breaking points is reached. (To find out IF I can exclude this row from the rest of its navigation bar section in Gantry 5 is just too much of a headache at this point).

I hadn't noticed the mobile menu opens when there is any click on the bar, I thought it opened when its hamburger icon was clicked.

Anyway, for the other issue I sent the site info in a message.
by Magh

Time to create page: 0.639 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 921 guests and no members online